ItsMods

Full Version: custom weapon intervention and adding 2+ custom weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i was wondering if someone can get me the all the files for the custom weapon intervention and also if u have more than 1 custom weapon u want to put it how can i put those in because i want to add a few custom weapons in this new mod and those weapons were by Se7en the deagle and m40a3 sniper and i want to add some more custom weapons in my mod so can someone help me??? Please

the other weapons i wanted to put in was: Intervention, Kar-98k, DB shotgun, M1014 shotgun,

if anyone could help me i give total credit tons of thanks and hugs!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkRolleyesRolleyesAngelAngelAngelAngelBlushBlush

note: i wanted to add all of them together in 1 mod but idk how to add them all can someone show me how??? ThanksWinkWinkWinkWink
would be nice yeah Wink

weoh, thats idea... i will release Custom weapon pack 2 with thoose weapons :p
(04-08-2012, 15:42)JayDi Wrote: [ -> ]weoh, thats idea... i will release Custom weapon pack 2 with thoose weapons :p

Thanks i really appriciate it ive been looking for those for a week now and i cant get them to export so i tried to find them online and i havnt found them so thanks
Yea that'll be nice.
I can provide you the dragons breath with the "player on fire" effect if you want.
(04-09-2012, 09:55)Cyborgking Wrote: [ -> ]Yea that'll be nice.
I can provide you the dragons breath with the "player on fire" effect if you want.

sure that would be great!!! Thanks!!
So I finally took some time to improve the dragons breath that I am using for my ai survival mod and also made a dragons breath that is a bit closer to the original one. Read the readme.txt for details.
JayDi, you can put this in your second custom weapons pack if you want.

Credits:
  • Cyborgking for converting the sp dragons breath and improving the base code.
  • zxz0O0 for the base code of the fire effect and damage over time of the dragons breath.
Put in the appropriate credits for anything you use.

Edit: fixed something in the .csv files.
Edit2: fixed the bug where the damage over time effect would be applied multiple times in one burn if you hit a player with multiple pellets in one shot before he was burning by the dragonsbreath, increased the damage of the damage over time effect to compensate.
you no longer get a longshot kill if you kill somebody with the burn effect while being far away from that player.
I made some screwups, please download the latest file(see previous post for what I fixed).

The version I uploaded contained a "debug message" for me(Burn ouch) every time a player took damage by the damage over time effect. I have removed that now, please download it one more time. Sorry, I am not having my day today I guess.
can someone give me a tutorial on how to install mods for cod black ops ?
(07-03-2012, 11:47)marcelNL1225 Wrote: [ -> ]can someone give me a tutorial on how to install mods for cod black ops ?

As everyone with a brain knows: Tutorials are in the 'Tutorial Section' (note the word 'Tutorial' in the section name). There are stickied threads: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Tuto...ateds.html and this one http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Tuto...-1-09.html