• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World at War II maybe?
I hope so.

Quote:Xbox One box-art, allegedly for Call of Duty: World At War II, has cropped up online and is reported to have appeared on Amazon as a placeholder for developer Treyarchs next title in the popular shooter series.

Sledgehammer Games is currently working on the latest Call of Duty game with Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare due to launch on November 14, 2014. As part of Activisions deal with Sledgehammer Games, Infinity Ward and Treyarch, each developer will be taking turns creating Call of Duty titles and working on a three-year development plan. This does mean that we should expect a game from Treyarch in 2015.

[Image: callofduty2015.jpg]

Quote:However, even if Treyarch is working on World At War II it seems way too earlier for a placeholder to appear for a game that wouldnt likely launch until Q4 2015. We smell a rat regarding this particular piece of artwork, which doesn't look very professionally put together.

Weve scouted around and the only source for the box-art is GamerHeadlines who dont offer up a link to the original placeholder on Amazon. After scouring around, we cant find the image anywhere else online.

Source: LINK
This xbox box art is terrible.
Well, I guess "back2classics"
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
If it's real I bet this will kick ass. uhm.. I hope.
[Image: 1fxsnb.jpg]
It's way too early in dev cycle to even create box art.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]
(07-04-2014, 20:41)SailorMoon Wrote: This xbox box art is terrible.

its a placeholder and therefore doesnt need to be fancy...but you are too dumb as usual to realize that
(07-05-2014, 11:53)d0h! Wrote:
(07-04-2014, 20:41)SailorMoon Wrote: This xbox box art is terrible.

its a placeholder and therefore doesnt need to be fancy...but you are too dumb as usual to realize that

You're so typical.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
Goliath Tracked Mine as RCXD? (I thought of doing that on BO)
(07-05-2014, 14:01)Yamato Wrote: Goliath Tracked Mine as RCXD? (I thought of doing that on BO)

seems quite a good idea
It would be awesome to see a WW2 game with modern graphics after all these futuristic CoD titles.
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
(07-05-2014, 17:18)OrangePL Wrote: It would be awesome to see a WW2 game with modern graphics after all these future shit-istic CoD titles.

Correction completed. Also I agree too.