• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wazzup! ;-)
Heart 
Good morning, good afternoon or good evening Wink
My name is Peacy aka Hoai but you can just call me "pc".
There aren't a lot of things I like, but something I enjoy is to annoy Nekochan with BO1 Mods Stuff via Steam, Facebook and Brazzers. I am not like some other people who are just here to get information like "pliz make mod 4 me, how i can do this ... do that ... " (for this I have Nekochan Tongue). I don't have a specific taste of music, so I actually listen to everything except 2k16 Dubstep Mainstream shit and 1945 Nazi Music.

I hope I can make some friends here AND I am already sorry for the veryi gud inglish I hav.
Heart
Heloooo pc ;-D e c p c amirite??
hope to we become great friendz and hope u have a great time on my forum <3
my name is azumikkel. thats azum (awesome) and mikkel (my name xD) together, cuz im azum. people call me azu or azummikel but dont call me azummikel or ur a fag
lookin forward to see ur posts around! buh-bye!
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
*holds up spork*
I love me some Brazzers and 1945 nazi music too. We will definitely bond over this and become great friends.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
(04-13-2016, 11:01)Peacy Wrote: Good morning, good afternoon or good evening Wink
My name is Peacy aka Hoai but you can just call me "pc".
There aren't a lot of things I like, but something I enjoy is to annoy Nekochan with BO1 Mods Stuff via Steam, Facebook and Brazzers. I am not like some other people who are just here to get information like "pliz make mod 4 me, how i can do this ... do that ... " (for this I have Nekochan Tongue). I don't have a specific taste of music, so I actually listen to everything except 2k16 Dubstep Mainstream shit and 1945 Nazi Music.

I hope I can make some friends here AND I am already sorry for the veryi gud inglish I hav.
Heart

"via Steam, Facebook and Brazzers", does Brazzers have PMs or something like that?
I feel terrible for laughing at your posts @AZUMIKKEL @Pozzuh

@Peacy Welcome!