ItsMods

Full Version: Wazzup! ;-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning, good afternoon or good evening Wink
My name is Peacy aka Hoai but you can just call me "pc".
There aren't a lot of things I like, but something I enjoy is to annoy Nekochan with BO1 Mods Stuff via Steam, Facebook and Brazzers. I am not like some other people who are just here to get information like "pliz make mod 4 me, how i can do this ... do that ... " (for this I have Nekochan Tongue). I don't have a specific taste of music, so I actually listen to everything except 2k16 Dubstep Mainstream shit and 1945 Nazi Music.

I hope I can make some friends here AND I am already sorry for the veryi gud inglish I hav.
Heart
Heloooo pc ;-D e c p c amirite??
hope to we become great friendz and hope u have a great time on my forum <3
my name is azumikkel. thats azum (awesome) and mikkel (my name xD) together, cuz im azum. people call me azu or azummikel but dont call me azummikel or ur a fag
lookin forward to see ur posts around! buh-bye!
*holds up spork*
I love me some Brazzers and 1945 nazi music too. We will definitely bond over this and become great friends.
(04-13-2016, 11:01)Peacy Wrote: [ -> ]Good morning, good afternoon or good evening Wink
My name is Peacy aka Hoai but you can just call me "pc".
There aren't a lot of things I like, but something I enjoy is to annoy Nekochan with BO1 Mods Stuff via Steam, Facebook and Brazzers. I am not like some other people who are just here to get information like "pliz make mod 4 me, how i can do this ... do that ... " (for this I have Nekochan Tongue). I don't have a specific taste of music, so I actually listen to everything except 2k16 Dubstep Mainstream shit and 1945 Nazi Music.

I hope I can make some friends here AND I am already sorry for the veryi gud inglish I hav.
Heart

"via Steam, Facebook and Brazzers", does Brazzers have PMs or something like that?
I feel terrible for laughing at your posts @AZUMIKKEL @Pozzuh

@Peacy Welcome!