Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tutorial MW3 Mem-hack using VB.NET
PLEASE, ALL MEMBERS WHO ARE BLUE/YELLOW/PURPLE YOU BETTER DON'T READ THIS THREAD TO BE NOT RAGING ;D

Some more offtopic: this tut is made for complete NOOBS who know NOTHING like my 9-yo bro. 70% of itsmods are such people. So no messages "we all know that, kinda useless tut". thats why all skilled coders better close that page.

So if you know minimum of coding and you want to know how to make MW3 hack read the actual tut.

ONTOPIC:

1.) Download Visual Basic (I'm using VB 2008 Express)
[Image: linkwu.jpg]

[Image: downloadlj.jpg]

2.) Open it up, create new Windows Form Application, name it whatever you wish
[Image: vbstart.jpg]

3.) Design it as you want, but it shall have a textbox and a button.
[Image: designq.jpg]

4.) Project -> Add module...
[Image: addmodule.jpg]

[Image: modulewindow.jpg]

5.) Delete everything in Module1 and paste code from spoiler (Hope no screenshot needed)

6.) Save your project (File -> Save All -> Save)

7.) Adding some label shit (Not necessary)
[Image: labelsg.jpg]

8.) Double click on button. Enter code
PHP Code:
memoryh4x(&H1337TextBox1.Text4
[Image: addcode.jpg]

9.) As this is for people who know NOTHING i will also show how to search for offset addresses. Download CheatEngine, start it. Start MW3.
In cheat engine press button (see screenshot) and select iw5mp.
[Image: 99735415.jpg]

10.) Open MW3 barracks, see & remember (or write somewhere) your exact XP value. Type it in CheatEngine in text box under label saying "Value:". Press "First scan". Wait for scanning to finish. In MW3 play one round so your XP value in game will change. Return to barracks, see your new XP value, type it into CheatEngine value text box and press "Next scan". Do it again and again (XP changes, type it in CheatEngine, scan) so many times as you need until a list of addresses on the left side of CheatEngine will contain NOT MORE THAN 10 ADDRESSES. Write down those addresses (they shall look like 01AB097E4).

THIS IS HOW CHEAT ENGINE WORKS --^ YOU CAN USE IT TO FIND ANY OTHER ADDRESSES, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT YOU WILL NEED TO TYPE ANOTHER VALUES.

11.) Now when you have written down those address (or addresses) let us close MW3 and CheatEngine and go back to Visual Basic. See that code (on screenshot) and delete 1337 from &H1337 part so it will look like just &H. After "&H" without any spaces put your address. In case there is more than one adress copy/paste full code-line as many times as much addresses you have and each time change 1337 to your address.
[Image: addresses.jpg]

12.) Now let us make a simple If/else struct.
PHP Code:
If isProcessOpen("iw5mp"Then
         OURCODE
Else

MessageBox.Show("No MW3 process found! Launch MW3 please.")
End If 
[Image: ifelsestruct.jpg]

13.) Now let us get .exe
In Visual Basic press Debug -> Start debugging. This shall start your app. Without closing your app go to
(Your-user-name)/Visual Studio (year)/Projects/(Your-project-name)/(Your-project-name)/bin/Debug/(Your-project-name).exe
Here (Your-user-name) is your PC user, (year) is year of Visual Studio release. I use Visual Basic 2008 express edition so my (year) is 2008. And (Your-project-name) is the name of project you entered at the very beginning.
When you found .exe you copy it and paste to somewhere you want.

14.) Close debugging window, close Visual Basic - you don't need them. Why? because we have finished. You have made your MW3 hack. In case you ABSOLUTELY followed instructions, you have made XP hack. But this tutorial is common, you can make any memory hack for mw3 using this tut. And if you know a bit of coding you can change few options in Module1 and make memory hack for ANY game using this tutorial.

IF HELPED +REP ME.
IF YOU ARE TOO LAZY THANK ME.
IF YOU ARE 1337 TELL US IN COMMENTS.
IF YOU ARE PRO-CODER DON'T RAGE.
IF YOU ARE ~WHOEVER~ DON'T TROLL/SPAM/ETC AS IT IS NOT SPAM SECTION.
IF YOU NEED SOME HELP - PM ME.
Originally written by G-Man 29.11.2011 on itsmods.com
YOU DO NOT HAVE RIGHTS TO POST THIS TUTORIAL WITHOUT MENTIONING AUTHOR AND ITSMODS.COM
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]

RAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEE
Ontopic: Good tut for noobs

altough you shouldn't use vb.net, just sayin

i know that its noobish etc but the thing is that it is really BASIC and just UUUULTRA noob-friendly.

(11-29-2011, 20:34)G-Man Wrote: i know that its noobish etc but the thing is that it is really BASIC and just UUUULTRA noob-friendly.

true dat true dat

i think its better off learning C++ straight away rather than learning the noob language first. Plus c++ is more rewarding when you master it

Hi, I'm Mike and I am a noob.... Tongue

No, seriously this was very helpful. I am proficient in PHP and have dabbled in variants of C (SOF2 Mods) but had no idea how the ItsModders did some of their magic with games. (I know there is way more to it than this)

Thanks, good noob tutorial

(11-30-2011, 01:27)No One Wrote: i think its better off learning C++ straight away rather than learning the noob language first. Plus c++ is more rewarding when you master it

i seconed this , i like c++ much more , seems you can do more with it .
my itsmultihack was done in c++ mfc and it was really eazy i just redid a class from a friend and wahm bam thank you mam job done xD

Well, every time I use C++ or C# it gaves me (C++ gives even more) 1337 errors. EVEN WITH CODES THAT WERE COMPOSED & TESTED ALREADY BY SOMEONE ELSE!!

besides if you think im a good coder - thank you, but i am one of those n00bz. I never meant to look like a pro-coder, I just do what I know. And - believe me - I know very little. So if you want me to choose C++ you shall make more than 2 super-noob-friendly tutorials just like that one above))

(11-30-2011, 08:02)G-Man Wrote: Well, every time I use C++ or C# it gaves me (C++ gives even more) 1337 errors. EVEN WITH CODES THAT WERE COMPOSED & TESTED ALREADY BY SOMEONE ELSE!!

besides if you think im a good coder - thank you, but i am one of those n00bz. I never meant to look like a pro-coder, I just do what I know. And - believe me - I know very little. So if you want me to choose C++ you shall make more than 2 super-noob-friendly tutorials just like that one above))

well i guess so... But if u like vb then u should stick with it. But like some people say goods craft man doesn't blame his tools. i.e the languages. but there are some people who can some pretty good hacks with vb. net. So i got to give to you G-man i cant even code half as good as you in vb so good job

this guy is a great teacher for c++

nice Tutorial, thanks for your effort posting it. will help people to build their own things

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] MW3 SP Hack v 0.0.1 Dude 9 12,751 06-06-2014, 13:10
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  Need An Anti Hack Manuadminmod worldclass 2 3,519 10-14-2013, 09:57
Last Post: d0h!
  new hack...not able to ban roselkharay 5 4,623 05-25-2013, 14:52
Last Post: lordevil10
  [Release] MW3 ChromatiX 2.2.1 [Texture Hack with Installer and Additional Features] - Steam/aIW House 99 128,298 04-17-2013, 22:31
Last Post: lordevil10
  Help ADDON,PROBLEM HACK emilioxativa 5 4,534 04-03-2013, 08:16
Last Post: narkos
  Dishonored Coin hack dylankrajewski 3 12,011 11-08-2012, 16:19
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL
  anti-hack ersin_ 8 5,826 10-29-2012, 14:45
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  Help How do I create a hack lobby CharlieKing 4 4,418 09-21-2012, 14:25
Last Post: JariZ
  Prestige hack? ArthurMD 1 2,674 09-11-2012, 05:20
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Anyone heard of this? Is this a hack? 5niper 4 4,217 09-06-2012, 20:07