• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] Dogs on five.
There is small code for dogs on five so me and my friend are trying to get them to work. Whatever we try we can't get the dogs to spawn, we even tried the theif round.
Because you need to edit the .d3dbsp for it to work. Also maybe some stuff related to zones.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]
(01-06-2014, 18:34)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: Because you need to edit the .d3dbsp for it to work. Also maybe some stuff related to zones.

Waypoints are csv data as I remember.
Try to 'assert' and see if there are any errors.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
Probably not but the spawn points are in bsp. It should be the same as in WAW.
i mean we turned the dogs enabled from false to true in zombie_pentagon.gsc and the special round is still the pentagon theif/doctor and no dogs.
(01-07-2014, 11:52)Antlions Wrote: i mean we turned the dogs enabled from false to true in zombie_pentagon.gsc and the special round is still the pentagon theif/doctor and no dogs.

Maybe this bool variable just initializes dogs, not spawning them.
Like bots in Black Ops MP - even you enable them - they won't spawn.. you need to do it yourself.
a guess, the dog spawns should be in the level because they wouldnt have removed them. they forgot to remove the 2 sets of staircases that go from offices to war room. war room to labs. they forgot to remove the character quotes too.
Dude, as I said there needs to be SPAWN POINTS for them.
(01-07-2014, 21:43)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: Dude, as I said there needs to be SPAWN POINTS for them.

I think engine reads waypoint files like arena file for maps. So it's possible to make custom ones.
Likeeee
Code:
something.LoadWaypoint(getDvar("mapname") + "_waypoint.csv");