• 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
[Release] Zombie Epidemic Mod Beta
I don't have so much time today for post everything but here i have a few ideas:

Make zombies get trowing arms from killing humans (in meele).

Add a perk that gives you more hp against trowing arms. Turtle sheel makes you die on the second hit. The new perk should be more expensive.

Make a health system where you can restore your health by killing zombies, also zombies dont kill you by only 1 hit.

Add killstreak benefits for zombies, like dogs, more hp, more trowing arms, extra jump, select spawn position.

Different clases of zombies, fire, ice, electric, poison, fast, stronger. Each one with special habilities and features.

Rounds, time limit. It can be a game based on time limit like 20 minutes for each map and when all humans die it finish (like now), or based on rounds, 20 minutes for each map but when humans die a new round starts and the map dont change until the time is over.

Boxes with random weapons, so people have the choise of taking the risk and buy a random weapon (for a small amount of points), instead of camping all the time.

Kamikaze Zombies. If you choose this zombie or ability, you can blow up and kill/damage the humans near you.

Explosive things, like c4, grenades, rpg, etc. With a balanced game it is possible to use them and is really fun.

It is a video i made in my server with zom_db v1.41 on COD 4 (The most funny of all mods)

It is a previous version:

As you can se it was shipment and camping was fun for both sides, because zombies had a small distance to go between the spawn point and where humans were camping.

It is Zombie Warfare, here players swich automatically from humans to zombies when they get hit.

And it is ZombieX on COD 5:

I will post features of each mod later.
@johamort - Make me a menu picture and I may change it.
Ladders are blocked with the last patch.
I'm currently working on new barricades.
I'll make an achievement system and as rewards you will get weapons, killstreaks, points.

@japie123
I'll add a leveling system as soon as I find a way to make it. Also last hunter will be added after fixing the balance issues.

@Stratos4Kamikaze

1. You can get limbs only from the menu and by completing achievement(will be added later.).
2. Turtle shell will be fixed.
3. I'll add a class menu and you will choose your class at the beginning of the game. Vampire class' max hp will increase with every kill etc.
4. Will be available with the achievement system.
5. You will be able to buy them from the menu(inferno zombie, and other types will be added later) I may add zombie classes too after human classes.
6. Score limit will be removed and I may add a round system later.
7. No one would go to the box at the middle of the game.
8. Zombies will explode on death.
9. Explosives will be added soon.
I'll watch the videos later.

Thank you all for sharing your ideas/suggestion. I'll include some of them to the next patch and some of them later.
I suggest that zombie dont "explose" execpt if its a blood explosion(wich can easily be made)
and I do suggest the ammo crate, I'd go to it me...
(07-20-2011, 19:48)Scripts18 Wrote: I suggest that zombie dont "explose" execpt if its a blood explosion(wich can easily be made)

It will be like a perk. Buy it and you explode on death, destroy barricades, hurt survivors.
(07-20-2011, 21:59)Lemon Wrote:
(07-20-2011, 19:48)Scripts18 Wrote: I suggest that zombie dont "explose" execpt if its a blood explosion(wich can easily be made)

It will be like a perk. Buy it and you explode on death, destroy barricades, hurt survivors.

well thats good then, but ammo crate is a must somewhere in the map and round based would be nice for real
Call it

Zombie EpicDemic Mod.
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu

(07-20-2011, 19:13)Lemon Wrote: @japie123
I'll add a leveling system as soon as I find a way to make it. Also last hunter will be added after fixing the balance issues.

A leveling system would be nice Tongue About number 7, when people have no ammo left and no points they will. But I actually think it won't be in the middle of the game, but more when the first zombie as just arrived, people will stay a bit longer at the box. but I think this would only be useful with a leveling system, so people would be able to create their own classes as well. Although I think this isn't really a high priority, balancing is more important than adding new stuff I think Tongue

I also wanted to report another bug. In some maps, more than one first zombie is chosen. In havanna there are 2 a lot of times, and in another one (I believe it was summit, but not sure), there were even 3 chosen.
(07-21-2011, 10:13)japie123 Wrote:

A leveling system would be nice Tongue About number 7, when people have no ammo left and no points they will. But I actually think it won't be in the middle of the game, but more when the first zombie as just arrived, people will stay a bit longer at the box. but I think this would only be useful with a leveling system, so people would be able to create their own classes as well. Although I think this isn't really a high priority, balancing is more important than adding new stuff I think Tongue

I also wanted to report another bug. In some maps, more than one first zombie is chosen. In havanna there are 2 a lot of times, and in another one (I believe it was summit, but not sure), there were even 3 chosen.

I think Zombie picking is based on player size.. <8 players 1 zombie <14 players .. 2 zombies, etc
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu

(07-21-2011, 11:35)iAegle Wrote:
(07-21-2011, 10:13)japie123 Wrote:

I think Zombie picking is based on player size.. <8 players 1 zombie <14 players .. 2 zombies, etc

Yea it is iAegle
I honestly thing the mod is great right now. There are bugs to be worked out. The only things I would seriously change would be, increase the price for turtle shell to 500 and make it rebuyable after each limb hit and then a gun with a silencer for the people that like to hide/run around. Other than that, the game is fairly well made as of now. Maybe decrease the round time to 7 minutes or put a kill ceiling for the humans of 150? Right now it's just too hard to win as a human. It's possible but only on a few maps.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BF4 zombie 'mod' JariZ 4 5,737 08-17-2014, 14:23
Last Post: Yamato
  [Request] Modder/s for R2K Zombie MOD mr.apple 4 4,126 10-25-2013, 12:45
Last Post: mr.apple
  [Release] FXAA Injector Battlefield 3+Best Settings [Update danoc1 v1.3 Beta] iPaddie 31 62,736 08-30-2013, 00:51
Last Post: Squideh
  [Release] Semi hardcore 1.1 beta (Killcam on and ff off) atenziono 61 34,836 08-09-2013, 18:13
Last Post: OzonE
Tongue Zombie CE Table xtreme2010 5 5,086 08-01-2013, 18:15
Last Post: barata
  Zombie model imchasinyou 7 6,083 07-31-2013, 01:11
Last Post: rotceh_dnih
Star [Release] 8 new Zombie maps for ItsZombieMod mahafy00 31 31,656 07-20-2013, 07:28
Last Post: benm4a
  Help Modding Zombie Mode DarthKiller 3 4,470 07-09-2013, 21:08
Last Post: Nekochan
Information Preview 'KillMe' zombie mod Nekochan 115 51,539 07-03-2013, 14:56
Last Post: X-Track
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 79,099 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55