• 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
[Release] Zombie Epidemic Mod Beta
Exclamation 
I kill all the zombies and still doesn't work. I get no points????Huh
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Team Fortress 2 http://www.itsmods.com/forum/images/smilies/awesome.png
(07-11-2011, 19:40)alphadog32 Wrote: I kill all the zombies and still doesn't work. I get no points????Huh

The only bug about the point system is the infinite point bug. I don't know the exact reason but sometimes your points increase every second. You are probably playing a modified version.
(07-11-2011, 19:45)Lemon Wrote:
(07-11-2011, 19:40)alphadog32 Wrote: I kill all the zombies and still doesn't work. I get no points????Huh

The only bug about the point system is the infinite point bug. I don't know the exact reason but sometimes your points increase every second. You are probably playing a modified version.
oh ok btw..... modified version of what??Smile
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Team Fortress 2 http://www.itsmods.com/forum/images/smilies/awesome.png
If you had downloaded the mod from somewhere else, you might have found an improved/edited version by someone else.
This has to be one of the best mods currently out on the market really good stable and constant updates.
This mod is really great! Only I hear many people (including myself Tongue) Talking about something: Isn't it possible to make this into ZombieX from COD5? This was one of the best mods there was out there, and I think people would love to see it like that. The one who coded it at COD5 isn't able to do it right now (heard he was on college or something), so maybe you could do it Big Grin? If you don't want do, at least watch some videos, they will give you good ideas about this mod as well I think.
(07-19-2011, 10:16)japie123 Wrote: This mod is really great! Only I hear many people (including myself Tongue) Talking about something: Isn't it possible to make this into ZombieX from COD5? This was one of the best mods there was out there, and I think people would love to see it like that. The one who coded it at COD5 isn't able to do it right now (heard he was on college or something), so maybe you could do it Big Grin? If you don't want do, at least watch some videos, they will give you good ideas about this mod as well I think.

I've never played it but I will watch some gameplay videos. Please tell me what do you want me to include.
Change menu picture, ugly as hell. makes me wanna puke.
Cover the ladders with care packages
maybe add a barricade that isnt affected by gravity (400 points) and a barricade that DPS zombies for 5 damage (500 points)

add a purchaseable nova gas/toxic gas limb for zombies maybe mod the colour to be dark green.
Also a decoy grenade for soldiers, could be useful to distract dumb players.

Buyable kill streaks for soldiers:
Attack DOG - 750 Points, any kills gained from the dog only gets you 75 points
Sentry Gun - 800 Points, Same here but 50 Points
Chopper Gunner - 1250 Points, Same here, but 25 points

Perk-a-cola (Soldiers):
Juggernog (400 Points) - can take an extra hit from a zombie (does not stack), Limbs still kills the player, unless you have turtle shell.

Perk-a-cola (Zombies):
Braaiins Cola (400 Points) - Slows your movement speed by 90 but allows you to gain 100 health for every kill.

Also change the mod so I wont always spawn as a zombie, Duck is not amused.
Killstreaks for zombies:
Spy Plane - 600 Points
Blackbird - 1200 Points
(07-19-2011, 17:06)johamort Wrote: Change menu picture, ugly as hell. makes me wanna puke.
Cover the ladders with care packages
maybe add a barricade that isnt affected by gravity (400 points) and a barricade that DPS zombies for 5 damage (500 points)

add a purchaseable nova gas/toxic gas limb for zombies maybe mod the colour to be dark green.
Also a decoy grenade for soldiers, could be useful to distract dumb players.

Buyable kill streaks for soldiers:
Attack DOG - 750 Points, any kills gained from the dog only gets you 75 points
Sentry Gun - 800 Points, Same here but 50 Points
Chopper Gunner - 1250 Points, Same here, but 25 points

Perk-a-cola (Soldiers):
Juggernog (400 Points) - can take an extra hit from a zombie (does not stack), Limbs still kills the player, unless you have turtle shell.

Perk-a-cola (Zombies):
Braaiins Cola (400 Points) - Slows your movement speed by 90 but allows you to gain 100 health for every kill.

Also change the mod so I wont always spawn as a zombie, Duck is not amused.
Killstreaks for zombies:
Spy Plane - 600 Points
Blackbird - 1200 Points

From what youre saying zombie are way underpowered if he does all that
(07-19-2011, 11:06)Lemon Wrote:
(07-19-2011, 10:16)japie123 Wrote: This mod is really great! Only I hear many people (including myself Tongue) Talking about something: Isn't it possible to make this into ZombieX from COD5? This was one of the best mods there was out there, and I think people would love to see it like that. The one who coded it at COD5 isn't able to do it right now (heard he was on college or something), so maybe you could do it Big Grin? If you don't want do, at least watch some videos, they will give you good ideas about this mod as well I think.

I've never played it but I will watch some gameplay videos. Please tell me what do you want me to include.

Well not everything will be possible to transfer I guess because in COD 5 you had a special ''leveling system'' for every mod, which isn't the case here. But I think the best thing to put in if the last hunter (with raygun and more hp, only you have to make it do explosive damage as well). But I think many things wouldn't fit in this mod because the zombie's life regenerate and they kill hunters in one hit (should be changed I think).
A free random weapon box would also be nice. This actually makes hunters take the risk of getting killed cause they want to get a better gun. Only I don't know if that would fit in this mod because you already have a weapon menu and you don't have a leveling system (which I think is impossible to make?)

Anyway, I would like to give you more tips/report bugs if you feel like it. If you want, you can send me your steam name and I will add you and then I can report bugs/give tips easier (for both of us I think) Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BF4 zombie 'mod' JariZ 4 5,737 08-17-2014, 14:23
Last Post: Yamato
  [Request] Modder/s for R2K Zombie MOD mr.apple 4 4,126 10-25-2013, 12:45
Last Post: mr.apple
  [Release] FXAA Injector Battlefield 3+Best Settings [Update danoc1 v1.3 Beta] iPaddie 31 62,734 08-30-2013, 00:51
Last Post: Squideh
  [Release] Semi hardcore 1.1 beta (Killcam on and ff off) atenziono 61 34,835 08-09-2013, 18:13
Last Post: OzonE
Tongue Zombie CE Table xtreme2010 5 5,086 08-01-2013, 18:15
Last Post: barata
  Zombie model imchasinyou 7 6,082 07-31-2013, 01:11
Last Post: rotceh_dnih
Star [Release] 8 new Zombie maps for ItsZombieMod mahafy00 31 31,652 07-20-2013, 07:28
Last Post: benm4a
  Help Modding Zombie Mode DarthKiller 3 4,470 07-09-2013, 21:08
Last Post: Nekochan
Information Preview 'KillMe' zombie mod Nekochan 115 51,533 07-03-2013, 14:56
Last Post: X-Track
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 79,089 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55