• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Release] Silver/Improved Gold Camo
Hmmmm..... :'( I guess I will try that
(01-13-2012, 21:33)emilioardines4 Wrote: Why my gold canmo is black now?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 3\players2\config_mp.cfg

seta r_specular "1"
[Image: 9824]
Mate this is godlike, your gold should became the game standart that gold ingame is just yellow dirty camo. BTW What is the name of the songs in the videos? Thanks mate. BTW anyway to have both installaled, for example winter is silver and gold is gold?
@guyver That would be cool I agree
(01-15-2012, 01:24)Guyver01 Wrote: Mate this is godlike, your gold should became the game standart that gold ingame is just yellow dirty camo. BTW What is the name of the songs in the videos? Thanks mate. BTW anyway to have both installaled, for example winter is silver and gold is gold?

Thanks, installing both is not possible, the normal camo files dont have any alpha channels, and the gold camo is build up from 3 files and the normal camo's have only 1 file so its not possible Fuu
songs:
Coldplay - Paradise (Fedde le Grand Remix)
Sandro Silva & Quintino - Epic
[Image: 9824]
Thanks

I have installed this camo, but where do i choose it in MW3.? It not in the list of camo..
Away
(01-15-2012, 11:23)DanesDK Wrote: Thanks

I have installed this camo, but where do i choose it in MW3.? It not in the list of camo..

It is installed in the GOLD camo slot, you must have it unlocked in game first to try this. Or you can go to the tool section and download an unlocker and try it rite now.
Ok. It works.. Just to bad it still shows the Gold Camo color in the list, and not the silver.
Away
iPaddie the chrome camo have preview in camo menu selection???

EDIT:

Since you already made previews for the other camopack can you make for this one?
No, there is no preview in the camo section.. Its shown as Gold.
Is this camo visible for other players to.??
Away