• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Release] Silver/Improved Gold Camo
(01-15-2012, 12:46)DanesDK Wrote: No, there is no preview in the camo section.. Its shown as Gold.
Is this camo visible for other players to.??

Nope, only if they have it installed too.

It is amazing, I only tested GOLD because is like an upgrade to original but is amazing you can really see now who have an gold weapon, with the IW Gold camo I never saw ppl with gold unless they died and droped the gold weapon on the floor.
iPaddie could you create a clanskin fo my clan?

It should be your great Silver AND Gold Camo with our Clan-logo.
It would be very nice if the silver camo would be the first camo you can choose and the golden one can be the last camo.
(02-06-2012, 02:01)DeMenTor Wrote: iPaddie could you create a clanskin fo my clan?

It should be your great Silver AND Gold Camo with our Clan-logo.
It would be very nice if the silver camo would be the first camo you can choose and the golden one can be the last camo.

Only the last camo (gold) can be replaced, the other camos cant become gold/shiny
because they are build up from 1 file and the gold camo is build up from 3 files Superman
But im working on a background pack right now, so im a little busy
[Image: 9824]
when i installed it all my camos went black? 0.o
[Image: 6vFJ9.png]

All i have to say is.....

lol

Enable specular map
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
(02-10-2012, 14:33)OrangePL Wrote: Enable specular map

@ Advanced video settings
[Image: 9824]
works great thanks
my tower right now hates your installer cuz when i try to run it the console window tries to open and fails and my comp gives me this message "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor." how do i fix this??? i dont want to have to use my laptop just to have my guns with your gold camo which looks waaaay better then the stock mw3 camo.
on console i have red info ''FAILED''
This only works with the steam version of MW3.
Are you sure you got the steam version?