[Release] ProtectTheKing Zombie Madness
Hey guys Big Grin

This a edit of the PTK mod but its very very good Big Grin

I puted [] and inside from who I got that code

General:
-King and zombie picking [PTK]
-If king dies the game is over [PTK]
-Its night [AI Zombies]
-Stuns deal 1600 damage (kills zombies and you soo be carefull)
-Terminator thingy is still here [PTK]
-Timelimit depends on how many players [PTK]
-Bunkers [Kilingdy]

Zombies:
-Knife only
-Have 1500 hp but headshot is one shot kill [zom_b]
-2 Killstreak is a tomahawk [PTK] (but I removed others)
-Some perks

Survivors:
-Get 2 stuns and a frag
-Famas with red dot, extended mag and masterkey
-Uzi with silencer, grip and extended mags
-Stakeout with grip
-Die from one knife and goes to zombie team
-Some perks

King:
-Gets 3 stuns and a frag
-AUG with red dot, masterkey and dual mags
-Spas
-L96A1 that doesn't need a headshot to kill
-Camera spike [PTK]
-Dies from 2 knifes and when he dies its over
-If he was knifed once and wasn't knife for 5 seconds his hp regens to full and needs 2 knifed again
-Some perks

Bunkers:
-Array (just someone needs to block the ladders on the big tower (forgot that xD)) [by me]
-Launch [ItsZombieMod]
-Crisis [by me]
-Grid [by me]
-Firing range [by me] (this one took 5 minutes.. xD)
-Hanoi [by me]
-Nuketown [ItsZombieMod] (only fixed the thing where u could climb on the sign and jump inside)
-Radiation [by me] (this was my best idea for bunker.. its just soo cool)
-summit, jungle, wmd and some maps were removed cuz it was not working with the mod, and also the maps someone created for ItsZombieMod (that were created by Epic bunker maker also are not working with the mod)
-For more maps make yourself and pls release it here and I will update my mod
-Pls always test your bunkers cuz if u put too many blocks it will freeze players

Known Bugs:
-Sometimes like every third map or fourht the first zombie has a m16 and asp (with bullets) :/ (but when he dies its normal again)
-Most maps from ItsZombieMod are not suported cuz of too many blocks and than players can't move (dunno why can't move... I mean I know its cuz of too many blocks but dunno why its can't move thing xD)
-DO NOT USE EPIC BUNKER MAKER CUZ IT ALSO DOESN'T WORK

Admin:
-Removed it cuz u need 4 for stun and I really think its not needed since there is the console (in game)
-Its still in the mod soo u can add it

Gameplays:
-King, survivor than zombie http://www.xfire.com/video/48306d/
-Survivor, zombie than king gameplay http://www.xfire.com/video/482448/
btw just don't wonder what I did with stuns when I spanwed.. I wanted to do something but I didn't see I was king xD

Credits:
*Eekhoorn [PTK]
*met94 [PTK]
*nukem [AI Zombies]
*No One [zom_b]
*alistar [ItsZombieMod]
*black_iceee (Seba096) ofc xD for making it into zombies and adding alot of stuff

Attached Files
.rar   mp_PTK_Zombie_madness.rar (Size: 262.1 KB / Downloads: 1,106)
Nice release, I'm sure it's fun to play Smile good organised thread too

--
good job +rep
thanks also for the videos, perhaps you can reup them to youtube too? makes it easier to post them directly in to the thread. just my optinion
there is one thing that isn't good about this mod.

the team autobalance every 40 seconds or something :S

fix it
Black Ops Mods:

RPG(rocket launcher) mod
Get the Specials

Old aliasses:

eliteCVDelite
CVD

Can you make the "Toma kill streak" remain after the zombie is killed? Because it disappears as soon as you die even if you don't use it.

(06-10-2011, 10:46)eliteCVDelite Wrote: there is one thing that isn't good about this mod.

the team autobalance every 40 seconds or something :S

fix it

I do not get that... dunno why u have it.. when u host go on option or setting and on autobalance team, disable it...

(06-10-2011, 11:22)eL_MeXiCaNo Wrote: Can you make the "Toma kill streak" remain after the zombie is killed? Because it disappears as soon as you die even if you don't use it.

hmmm I dunno how... whell I remember there was something in some mods I edited in mw2 but can't remember the code... lol like if self wep is tomahawk and if g was never presed than when u spawn u get it.. but I need to dig alot and it might be very bugy...
(06-10-2011, 13:06)black_iceee Wrote:
(06-10-2011, 11:22)eL_MeXiCaNo Wrote: Can you make the "Toma kill streak" remain after the zombie is killed? Because it disappears as soon as you die even if you don't use it.

hmmm I dunno how... whell I remember there was something in some mods I edited in mw2 but can't remember the code... lol like if self wep is tomahawk and if g was never presed than when u spawn u get it.. but I need to dig alot and it might be very bugy...

Or you can just enable tomahawks by default. Or wait until theres only like a minute left in the game and then enable them. Either way, I liked being able to toma the king via bankshot from an impossible angle. The amount of WTFness that comes from the king after watching the killcam is priceless Big Grin
(06-09-2011, 23:09)black_iceee Wrote: -mainpost-

where id the admin feature at
sounds good
(06-10-2011, 17:57)number1 Wrote: sounds good

I have a question if you play mods the mod comes in the mod menu an you can turn it on and play it but if you play it do you have the risk to be banned?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BF4 zombie 'mod' JariZ 4 5,773 08-17-2014, 14:23
Last Post: Yamato
  [Request] Modder/s for R2K Zombie MOD mr.apple 4 4,140 10-25-2013, 12:45
Last Post: mr.apple
Tongue Zombie CE Table xtreme2010 5 5,101 08-01-2013, 18:15
Last Post: barata
  Zombie model imchasinyou 7 6,108 07-31-2013, 01:11
Last Post: rotceh_dnih
Star [Release] 8 new Zombie maps for ItsZombieMod mahafy00 31 31,711 07-20-2013, 07:28
Last Post: benm4a
  Help Modding Zombie Mode DarthKiller 3 4,483 07-09-2013, 21:08
Last Post: Nekochan
Information Preview 'KillMe' zombie mod Nekochan 115 51,792 07-03-2013, 14:56
Last Post: X-Track
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 79,417 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55
  [Release] MW3 Mod: Zombie Juggernauts NChecker 8 16,427 06-27-2013, 05:38
Last Post: xX_ANTZ_Xx
Video Preview AIZombies eXtreme 2.0 / Zombie Player (Music Player) DidUknowiPwn 4 5,401 06-24-2013, 16:37
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn