• 28 Vote(s) - 4.07 Average
[Release] ItsModsloader
(03-05-2011, 00:01)pilatie Wrote: Please nova Put the download link not a survey with no download link.
Why we need to pay for a PROGRAM!?

You don't pay for it, and because 99% of the internet is greedy and I have to pay actual money to keep this server running (no, cheap ass shared hosting does not work due to the amount of traffic) this is the only way to not die within the next month.
(03-05-2011, 00:03)SuperNovaAO Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 00:01)pilatie Wrote: Please nova Put the download link not a survey with no download link.

You don't pay for it, and because 99% of the internet is greedy and I have to pay actual money to keep this server running (no, cheap ass shared hosting does not work due to the amount of traffic) this is the only way to not die within the next month.

Ye you got have the point. its hard to host it with no donations.....
Ya, but not everyone want to donate o,O . why u dont host on a NON-PAY forums
(03-05-2011, 00:08)pilatie Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 00:03)SuperNovaAO Wrote:

Ye you got have the point. its hard to host it with no donations.....
Ya, but not everyone want to donate o,O . why u dont host on a NON-PAY forums

Free forum hosters have like 80% uptime and shut down boards with 50+ users.
Quote:Free forum hosters have like 80% uptime and shut down boards with 50+ users.

Thats crap...

But i was downloading mod For CT

And i started bo
error from itsmodsloader
outdated.. and i was kinda screwed xD
Nova, how many ad clicks does it take to keep the server running each month?
(Yes ill probably click on them again and again because im interested)
(03-05-2011, 00:00)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Where are you guys from?

For anyone else: The "Get hot new Twilight graphics" and "HOT NEW Alice in Wonderland graphics" work fine.

Take a Virtual Machine, install their malware, revert your VM. Download the mod loader on your normal PC.

Turkey.
Quote:This tool is made for ItsMods.com
Copying without permission is not allowed.

You being serious? And a "mod society"?

You are what the real modding community despise. Hackers. Thanks to you guys we already lost public dedicated files and now problably modtools (as opposed to hacktools) as well.

Of course you are doing this for a great cause, so great you feel the need to charge for it and all. Worse that the admin are the sheep paying for it.

Hopefully in a few year you will look back and realize how lame what you bunch think you are doing is.

Make no mistake, you arent modders, you arent building mods. you are hacking and making money on top of it. You are why the PC gaming is getting less and less at every release. Hey, no worries, i dont expect you to do anything at all after reading this, or maybe ban me, and laugh.

I'll leave you with this, im sure you youngster will get a great laugh out of it:

(03-05-2011, 01:46)jeffreyb Wrote:
Quote:This tool is made for ItsMods.com
Copying without permission is not allowed.

You being serious? And a "mod society"?

You are what the real modding community despise. Hackers. Thanks to you guys we already lost public dedicated files and now problably modtools (as opposed to hacktools) as well.

Of course you are doing this for a great cause, so great you feel the need to charge for it and all. Worse that the admin are the sheep paying for it.

Hopefully in a few year you will look back and realize how lame what you bunch think you are doing is.

Make no mistake, you arent modders, you arent building mods. you are hacking and making money on top of it. You are why the PC gaming is getting less and less at every release. Hey, no worries, i dont expect you to do anything at all after reading this, or maybe ban me, and laugh.

I'll leave you with this, im sure you youngster will get a great laugh out of it:

We laugh, because you don't know why there are mod loader
We laugh, because you don't know about what GSC modding can be
We laugh, because you don't know how mod tools is working
[Image: wyipjqo9qon7rc2v1lo.jpg]
It's funny, you offer all kinds of stuff with one-click-download links for years, you add something so people need to spend 1 minute of their life (not even paying, still free) and everyone whines, but in the previous years when that wasn't 2 people said thanks.

I'm just saying.
Hey i got a problem with the surveys, when i click one i gotta put in my phone number and confirm that, but it will cost money and i got no phone credit Confused can u plz gimme another download link

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [News] ItsModsloader update SuperNovaAO 51 33,942 11-02-2012, 23:01
Last Post: Pozzuh
  itsmodsloader Edytzzzu 6 70,728 02-18-2012, 18:11
Last Post: Arteq
  Itsmodsloader ERROR kikimo900 5 4,418 07-02-2011, 12:48
Last Post: d0h!
  [Release] ItsModsloader SuperNovaAO 35 47,082 05-16-2011, 00:25
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  [Release] ModSelector for ItsModsloader master131 14 32,928 03-22-2011, 02:32
Last Post: SuperNovaAO