• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release] IWI DDS Fast Converter V1.40
(12-18-2012, 22:10)kokole Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 21:59)Gladio Wrote: Someone try pakscape? or at least tried to read old tutorial from quake (still same engine) about "how to add file back to Pak file"? Pak,Pk3 and Pk4 are only simple compressor file that use Zlib

.ipak files are not .pak files :/
I know that is not the same but have same struct and i dont thing was spend many time to create something new
V1.20 released, i've added a little fix when writing to iwi flag.
V1.26 released, added support for MW3, BO, MW2, WaW, MW and COD2, and i've fixed some small bugs. So basically this is updated so you could port iwi's from BO2 to any other game, like camos. ( "requested" by @DidUknowiPwn )
(12-27-2012, 17:58)kokole Wrote: V1.26 released, added support for MW3, BO, MW2, WaW, MW and COD2, and i've fixed some small bugs. So basically this is updated so you could port iwi's from BO2 to any other game, like camos. ( "requested" by @DidUknowiPwn )

As quoted from Steam.
Quote:kokole: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...7#pid93797
DidUknowiPwn: oh you
kokole: oh me
kokole: what? xD
DidUknowiPwn: give me ur face
kokole shows his face
DidUknowiPwn eats it.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]
V1.28 released, I hope this is the last update for about a week lol. Fixed a multidrop bug.
Couldn't convert weapon_camo_digital.iwi because of fatal error -13.
Couldn't convert weapon_camo_desert.iwi because of fatal error -13.
Couldn't convert loadscreen_mp_rust.iwi because of fatal error -13.

The executable and the IWIs were on different drives, putting them on the same drive fixed it. loadscreen_mp_rust.iwi still refused to convert though with error -8 probably because this doesn't support RGB8.
[Image: 30xhrep.png]

A casual conversation between barata and I about Nukem.
(12-29-2012, 08:51)master131 Wrote: Couldn't convert weapon_camo_digital.iwi because of fatal error -13.
Couldn't convert weapon_camo_desert.iwi because of fatal error -13.
Couldn't convert loadscreen_mp_rust.iwi because of fatal error -13.

The executable and the IWIs were on different drives, putting them on the same drive fixed it. loadscreen_mp_rust.iwi still refused to convert though with error -8 probably because this doesn't support RGB8.

Thanks for your report! Error -13 is ERROR_HIGH_FILESIZE, for some unknown reason this is triggered, I will try to fix it. And yeah error -8 is ERROR_IWIFILE_WRONG_IMAGETYPE, because this was made originally for the DXGI enumeration formats.

Update V1.40 released: Added support for R8G8B8 and A4R4G4B4; fixed A8 bug with Black Ops 2; file size limit raised to 64MB
I'm trying to use a 3.6MB iwi and convert it to WAW but it crashes on load?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]
This was made for BO II which uses a entirely different format.
Try the modtools (are there any? idk)
Or perhaps even BO I
This tool does support other games than BO2, but original support is for BO2 so I wont fix any bugs related with other games