Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release Freetag mod
Freezetag mod

All credit are into mode, thank to show this awesome mod, very profesional work +Rep...

To work need mod.csv compiled file.
not joing srv say thank for awesome mod, open console \disconnect;map mp_nuked (until next version update). Also edit config_mp to get Admin right

What are you talking?

Some info about the mod please?

what does this mod include?

INFO plz
Black Ops Mods:

RPG(rocket launcher) mod
Get the Specials

Old aliasses:

eliteCVDelite
CVD

Fix the title.

Any more comments asking for information about the mod?
[Image: 1fxsnb.jpg]

(07-14-2011, 17:06)4FunPlayin Wrote: Any more comments asking for information about the mod?

What is this mod about??? Chicken

I am pretty sure they have a security feature in there so you can't use it. They will be releasing it when they have all of the major bugs taken care of.

MIGHT I ASK WHY YOU ARE TRYING TO STEAL AND RELEASE OUR MOD THAT WE WORKED VERY HARD ON FOR HOURS A-HOLE!!! GET A LIFE AND TRY DOING SOME MODDING YOURSELF. PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME WANT TO SAY F-IT AND NOT MOD EVER AGAIN SO SHITHEADS LIKE YOU WOULD GET NOTHING, TOO BAD YOU SCREW IT UP FOR EVERYONE. WHAT A LOW LIFE PIECE OF CRAP YOU ARE, GET A LIFE MORON.

PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS STOLEN MOD, THE REAL MOD WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON FROM

-snip-

I unaproved the mod(/attachment) because it's stolen and the makers didn't released it. Topic closed.