ItsMods

Full Version: Freetag mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Freezetag mod

All credit are into mode, thank to show this awesome mod, very profesional work +Rep...

To work need mod.csv compiled file.
not joing srv say thank for awesome mod, open console \disconnect;map mp_nuked (until next version update). Also edit config_mp to get Admin right
What are you talking?
Some info about the mod please?
what does this mod include?

INFO plz
Fix the title.
Any more comments asking for information about the mod?
(07-14-2011, 17:06)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]Any more comments asking for information about the mod?

What is this mod about??? Chicken
I am pretty sure they have a security feature in there so you can't use it. They will be releasing it when they have all of the major bugs taken care of.
MIGHT I ASK WHY YOU ARE TRYING TO STEAL AND RELEASE OUR MOD THAT WE WORKED VERY HARD ON FOR HOURS A-HOLE!!! GET A LIFE AND TRY DOING SOME MODDING YOURSELF. PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME WANT TO SAY F-IT AND NOT MOD EVER AGAIN SO SHITHEADS LIKE YOU WOULD GET NOTHING, TOO BAD YOU SCREW IT UP FOR EVERYONE. WHAT A LOW LIFE PIECE OF CRAP YOU ARE, GET A LIFE MORON.

PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS STOLEN MOD, THE REAL MOD WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON FROM

-snip-
I unaproved the mod(/attachment) because it's stolen and the makers didn't released it. Topic closed.
Pages: 1 2