• 19 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
[Release] Easy XP Modifier + Prestige in CT
I have put the Mod in the "mods" folder, but when i load the mod an start CT nothing changed. Huh
hey guys i have good news for those who want to prestige legit or just prestige to max when your in the combat training menu and you have max level such as level 50 go to playercard and type in cosole : /prestigerequest
and it should prestige you i learned that by simply searching/typing prestige in the console and that popped up and i tested it and it worked. but i only tested it after i used the cosole cheat given in this post im not sure you can do by simply getting to level 50 on your own and the typing it, but i will test it. happy prestiging! Big Grin
(07-10-2013, 16:50)Brandeeno Wrote: hey guys i have good news for those who want to prestige legit or just prestige to max when your in the combat training menu and you have max level such as level 50 go to playercard and type in cosole : /prestigerequest
and it should prestige you i learned that by simply searching/typing prestige in the console and that popped up and i tested it and it worked. but i only tested it after i used the cosole cheat given in this post im not sure you can do by simply getting to level 50 on your own and the typing it, but i will test it. happy prestiging! Big Grin

nope you cant level up when prestiged as in you cant be level 1 prestige one or something like that, it goes straight to level 50 prestige one after you use the cosole command :/ but whoever wants gold camo instantly your in luck Smile
I can't get modloader to work.
(01-13-2011, 04:45)palette41 Wrote: All I want to know is if I will be 14th prestige on ranked servers.

No its only on CT
(07-10-2013, 16:50)Brandeeno Wrote: hey guys i have good news for those who want to prestige legit or just prestige to max when your in the combat training menu and you have max level such as level 50 go to playercard and type in cosole : /prestigerequest
Not working for me.Did everything you said but no luck any advice?

(05-05-2014, 13:22)TheWhiteNigga Wrote:

Any help?
Smile Nice