• 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Release] Cyborg's AI Survival 1.1
Quote: Thanks to Cyborg. Look forward to the tweaks and future mods also.
Huge shoutout to Cyborg for our custom version of this mod. Everyone is loving it and the server is staying crowded. Ck out our server and even come ck your stats at our site www.MauiDeath.com

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
Hello first I like to say great mod what I saw on this forums
But I have an problem when the maps is loaded the new get loaded right away Sad
I have no idea. I might have had it myself too once when I installed it on a new pc.
Perhaps clear the dictionary, download the mod again, and put it in or change the name of the dictionary, I don't know.
Would like to make a donation? Click here
I seem to have put the .str file in the wrong place in the source code. It's fixed now.
I'm so glad you released the source!! There's quite a few servers running mods like this that I like, but of course they don't work in private server... I don't see why not since just a few extra lines of code will duplicate their server. Their server is basically this one but with more perks, a little more money per kill, and some other stat boosts...

Dodgy
(02-15-2012, 22:11)tomgezen Wrote: I'm so glad you released the source!! There's quite a few servers running mods like this that I like, but of course they don't work in private server... I don't see why not since just a few extra lines of code will duplicate their server. Their server is basically this one but with more perks, a little more money per kill, and some other stat boosts...

Dodgy
Your welcome. Smile
All those mods are all based on my mod(or an old version of it) but modified. I have done some of those myself. The reason why it doesn't work is because they don't include the .gsc files in the .ff file. You only download that file.
(02-16-2012, 14:13)Cyborgking Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 22:11)tomgezen Wrote: I'm so glad you released the source!! There's quite a few servers running mods like this that I like, but of course they don't work in private server... I don't see why not since just a few extra lines of code will duplicate their server. Their server is basically this one but with more perks, a little more money per kill, and some other stat boosts...

Dodgy
Your welcome. Smile
All those mods are all based on my mod(or an old version of it) but modified. I have done some of those myself. The reason why it doesn't work is because they don't include the .gsc files in the .ff file. You only download that file.

That explains why Zombotron works in private, yay. RIP future ZoD CoD mods.. Well, since you create this awesome mod yourself, perhaps you could check out a post I made (in probably the wrong section) moments ago?
Cyborgking, i am currently running your mod on a private match environment prior to buying a game server. I love it. I had to Download the source in order to get the attack chopper to work., i was curious, as i was playing around with the files in the "mod_menu.gsc" file and was able to change the prices on some items and now they do cost less, only problem is the menu screen that players read, still have the item reflect they cost more then they really do, which file would i edit to have the appearance reflect the items actual cost?
This will be a two part question if i may. I was also hoping to add additional items i have seen on other servers, like attack dogs, sentry guns etc. Can that be done by copying the format you have for the other items on the menu in the "mod_menu.gsc" file? Thank You again in advance!! Smile
(02-29-2012, 12:00)often dead Wrote: Cyborgking, i am currently running your mod on a private match environment prior to buying a game server. I love it. I had to Download the source in order to get the attack chopper to work., i was curious, as i was playing around with the files in the "mod_menu.gsc" file and was able to change the prices on some items and now they do cost less, only problem is the menu screen that players read, still have the item reflect they cost more then they really do, which file would i edit to have the appearance reflect the items actual cost?
This will be a two part question if i may. I was also hoping to add additional items i have seen on other servers, like attack dogs, sentry guns etc. Can that be done by copying the format you have for the other items on the menu in the "mod_menu.gsc" file? Thank You again in advance!! Smile
To change what prices the player see you'd have to edit mod_menu.menu found in mods\mp_AISurvival\ui_mp\scriptmenus. And build the mod through mod tools (Make sure you check link fastfile). That'll put everything in the .ff file and makes sure your menu is updated.
You'll also need to edit that file to add a new item to the shop. Simply copy and paste an existing item and change the text, the y location (there is a space of 15 between every item, 50 between every section and 20 between a section title and an item) and the scriptmenuresponse. You'll do the other part in the mod_menu.gsc like you described.

Good luck! Smile
(02-29-2012, 15:05)Cyborgking Wrote:
(02-29-2012, 12:00)often dead Wrote: Cyborgking, i am currently running your mod on a private match environment prior to buying a game server. I love it. I had to Download the source in order to get the attack chopper to work., i was curious, as i was playing around with the files in the "mod_menu.gsc" file and was able to change the prices on some items and now they do cost less, only problem is the menu screen that players read, still have the item reflect they cost more then they really do, which file would i edit to have the appearance reflect the items actual cost?
To change what prices the player see you'd have to edit mod_menu.menu found in mods\mp_AISurvival\ui_mp\scriptmenus. And build the mod through mod tools (Make sure you check link fastfile). That'll put everything in the .ff file and makes sure your menu is updated.
You'll also need to edit that file to add a new item to the shop. Simply copy and paste an existing item and change the text, the y location (there is a space of 15 between every item, 50 between every section and 20 between a section title and an item) and the scriptmenuresponse. You'll do the other part in the mod_menu.gsc like you described.

Good luck! Smile

Fantastic!!!!
I also got my hands on a version you made for another player, he gave me the whole source including an area to add discounts for players. They include and area listing a code or id for the players. [[level.givediscount]]("11000010*******");, i was curious where i would find a number like that to associate to each player that plays, so i can add new members to the discount area.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] War Room Survival | Final Antlions 3 7,414 07-25-2015, 12:10
Last Post: jc1999
  [Release] Cyborg's Team Gungame v1.1 Cyborgking 8 10,116 10-25-2014, 19:37
Last Post: Cyborgking
  [Release] War Room Survival Alpha Antlions 4 7,505 02-23-2014, 01:33
Last Post: Antlions