• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release] Custom Weapon Pack #1
(02-03-2012, 18:34)JayDi Wrote: hey guys,

I released FIRST weapon pack for Black ops for lazy people as @Lemon Troll
That's not hard to make, you can make it yourself by using my tutorials...
I made thoose weapons for ~30 minutes.
Weapons WITHOUT attachments, no new sounds....
So weapons are:
  • MP5
  • G3
  • G36c
  • W1200
  • P90
  • Desert Eagle
  • M40a3

*Ready to compile!

In second pack i will add more weapons.

+rep me, if you liked it :3

Credits:
@jaydi - Made it
IW - Original Models/Animations

hey i got the weapons and they dont work they show up as default wepaon and it says some stuff are missing from the pack like xmodelparts it says the deagle is missing and the the identitynormalmap thing says thers one missing and another thing wont work, any info or help???? thanks!!!
[Video: ]

console log:
Code:
Copying  c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\mods\mp_weapons_se7en\mod.csv
     to  c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\zone_source\mod.csv
args: -nopause -language english -moddir mp_weapons_se7en mod
NOTE: language=english
NOTE: baselang=english (streaming language) [automatically chosen as no -baselang provided]
Fastfile 1 of 1, "mod": [ver. 473] process..._acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\mods\mp_weapons_se7en\weapons\mp\g3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main\weapons\mp\g3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main\english\weapons\mp\g3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main_shared\weapons\mp\g3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main_shared\english\weapons\mp\g3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\players\weapons\mp\g3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\players\english\weapons\mp\g3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw\weapons\mp\g3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw\english\weapons\mp\g3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw_shared\weapons\mp\g3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw_shared\english\weapons\mp\g3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\discdata\weapons\mp\g3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\discdata\english\weapons\mp\g3_mp

Can not create merged weapon g3_mp.  Too few attachments, must have at least two.
    failed loading 'mp\g3_mp' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\mods\mp_weapons_se7en\weapons\mp\mp5n_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main\weapons\mp\mp5n_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main\english\weapons\mp\mp5n_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main_shared\weapons\mp\mp5n_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main_shared\english\weapons\mp\mp5n_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\players\weapons\mp\mp5n_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\players\english\weapons\mp\mp5n_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw\weapons\mp\mp5n_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw\english\weapons\mp\mp5n_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw_shared\weapons\mp\mp5n_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw_shared\english\weapons\mp\mp5n_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\discdata\weapons\mp\mp5n_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\discdata\english\weapons\mp\mp5n_mp
Can not create merged weapon mp5n_mp.  Too few attachments, must have at least two.
    failed loading 'mp\mp5n_mp' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\mods\mp_weapons_se7en\weapons\mp\w1200_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main\weapons\mp\w1200_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main\english\weapons\mp\w1200_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main_shared\weapons\mp\w1200_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main_shared\english\weapons\mp\w1200_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\players\weapons\mp\w1200_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\players\english\weapons\mp\w1200_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw\weapons\mp\w1200_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw\english\weapons\mp\w1200_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw_shared\weapons\mp\w1200_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw_shared\english\weapons\mp\w1200_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\discdata\weapons\mp\w1200_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\discdata\english\weapons\mp\w1200_mp
Can not create merged weapon w1200_mp.  Too few attachments, must have at least two.
    failed loading 'mp\w1200_mp' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\mods\mp_weapons_se7en\weapons\mp\p90_silencer_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main\weapons\mp\p90_silencer_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main\english\weapons\mp\p90_silencer_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main_shared\weapons\mp\p90_silencer_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main_shared\english\weapons\mp\p90_silencer_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\players\weapons\mp\p90_silencer_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\players\english\weapons\mp\p90_silencer_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw\weapons\mp\p90_silencer_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw\english\weapons\mp\p90_silencer_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw_shared\weapons\mp\p90_silencer_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw_shared\english\weapons\mp\p90_silencer_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\discdata\weapons\mp\p90_silencer_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\discdata\english\weapons\mp\p90_silencer_mp
Can not create merged weapon p90_silencer_mp.  Too few attachments, must have at least two.
    failed loading 'mp\p90_silencer_mp' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\mods\mp_weapons_se7en\weapons\mp\deserteaglegold_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main\weapons\mp\deserteaglegold_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main\english\weapons\mp\deserteaglegold_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main_shared\weapons\mp\deserteaglegold_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main_shared\english\weapons\mp\deserteaglegold_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\players\weapons\mp\deserteaglegold_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\players\english\weapons\mp\deserteaglegold_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw\weapons\mp\deserteaglegold_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw\english\weapons\mp\deserteaglegold_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw_shared\weapons\mp\deserteaglegold_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw_shared\english\weapons\mp\deserteaglegold_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\discdata\weapons\mp\deserteaglegold_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\discdata\english\weapons\mp\deserteaglegold_mp
Can not create merged weapon deserteaglegold_mp.  Too few attachments, must have at least two.
    failed loading 'mp\deserteaglegold_mp' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\mods\mp_weapons_se7en\weapons\mp\m40a3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main\weapons\mp\m40a3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main\english\weapons\mp\m40a3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main_shared\weapons\mp\m40a3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main_shared\english\weapons\mp\m40a3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\players\weapons\mp\m40a3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\players\english\weapons\mp\m40a3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw\weapons\mp\m40a3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw\english\weapons\mp\m40a3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw_shared\weapons\mp\m40a3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw_shared\english\weapons\mp\m40a3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\discdata\weapons\mp\m40a3_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\discdata\english\weapons\mp\m40a3_mp
Can not create merged weapon m40a3_mp.  Too few attachments, must have at least two.
    failed loading 'mp\m40a3_mp' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\mods\mp_weapons_se7en\weapons\mp\g36c_sd_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main\weapons\mp\g36c_sd_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main\english\weapons\mp\g36c_sd_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main_shared\weapons\mp\g36c_sd_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main_shared\english\weapons\mp\g36c_sd_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\players\weapons\mp\g36c_sd_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\players\english\weapons\mp\g36c_sd_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw\weapons\mp\g36c_sd_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw\english\weapons\mp\g36c_sd_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw_shared\weapons\mp\g36c_sd_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw_shared\english\weapons\mp\g36c_sd_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\discdata\weapons\mp\g36c_sd_mp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\discdata\english\weapons\mp\g36c_sd_mp
Weapon g36c_sd_mp attachments in the wrong order in name. Changing to g36c_mp_sd
Can not create merged weapon g36c_sd_mp.  Too few attachments, must have at least two.
    failed loading 'mp\g36c_sd_mp' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
PIMP (enabled)
ERROR: image 'images/~-gweapon_g36_col.iwi' is missing
    failed loading 'mtl_weapon_g37' of type 'material' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: image 'images/identitynormalmap.iwi' is missing
    failed loading 'mtl_weapon_laser_sight_a1' of type 'material' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'

and all weapons are -> defaultweapon_mp ingame :S
Black Ops Mods:

RPG(rocket launcher) mod
Get the Specials

Old aliasses:

eliteCVDelite
CVD

hey soi did someexprimenting and i got all but the winchester1200 to work it pulls up as default ans says::

ERROR: xmodelparts 'viewmodel_winchest12001' not found
ERROR: Cannot find xmodelparts 'viewmodel_winchest12001'.
failed loading xmodel 'viewmodel_winch1200' for asset 'mp\w1200_mp' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
failed loading 'viewmodel_winch1200' of type 'xmodel' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
failed loading 'mp\w1200_mp' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'

and the G36C weapon is invisible but it still works butno weapons shows up but everything else works now so anyhelp withtose weapons????

Also did u got the Weapon pack 2 released and it u can or ddid can u merge both the wep pack together and if it doesnt work i can tinker around and see what i can do because idk how to merge or combind multipal weaponsbecause i would like to have the other wep pack with the 1st weap pack

Thanks!! reply please!??!?!?!
@jaydi why you no fix these?
i didnt had thoose errors except eagle... maybe some old files you had.
@CVD Y U NO precache them ?
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
(04-09-2012, 15:07)JayDi Wrote: i didnt had thoose errors except eagle... maybe some old files you had.
@CVD Y U NO precache them ?

ofc i did..
Black Ops Mods:

RPG(rocket launcher) mod
Get the Specials

Old aliasses:

eliteCVDelite
CVD

i got them all to work for me and i can out them up if u guys want i just did some expirimenting and replaces the old picture files and that was it and i coulnt get the w1200 to work because it needss a new xmodel files
(02-03-2012, 18:34)JayDi Wrote: hey guys,

I released FIRST weapon pack for Black ops for lazy people as @Lemon Troll
That's not hard to make, you can make it yourself by using my tutorials...
I made thoose weapons for ~30 minutes.
Weapons WITHOUT attachments, no new sounds....
So weapons are:
  • MP5
  • G3
  • G36c
  • W1200
  • P90
  • Desert Eagle
  • M40a3

*Ready to compile!

In second pack i will add more weapons.

+rep me, if you liked it :3

Credits:
@jaydi - Made it
IW - Original Models/Animations

I'm sorry if i seem like a noob but how do you install it? Thanks.Smile
(04-09-2012, 18:20)Gamemaster20 Wrote: i got them all to work for me and i can out them up if u guys want i just did some expirimenting and replaces the old picture files and that was it and i coulnt get the w1200 to work because it needss a new xmodel files

add the attachement, let @JayDi release that including the good w1200 files. problem solved Smile
Black Ops Mods:

RPG(rocket launcher) mod
Get the Specials

Old aliasses:

eliteCVDelite
CVD

How do you install it? Just add mp_ to the start of it, or is there a special way?