• 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
[Release] Black Ops II Fast File Explorer
Black Ops II Fast File Explorer v1.1 by master131

[Image: kngukx8.png]

Black Ops II Fast File Explorer is a tool that allows you to explore the contents of a fastfile with an easy to use interface. Note that only PC fast files are supported, this will not work with PS3 or XBOX360 fastfiles.

Features:
- Simple to use interface
- Video playback support
- .bik, .sun, .shock, .rmb, .script, .cfg, .txt, .graph, .vision, .gsc, .lua, .csc and .bik support. Note that GSC/LUA/CSC are compiled and cannot be display as raw text.
- Export Selected and Export All options via right-click.
- Lightweight on memory, does not load entire fastfile into memory

Video playback note:
You must have the required codecs to play BIK files and registered the extension with Windows Media Player. In order to register the extension with WMP, export a BIK file and right-click > Open With > Windows Media Player. If you are told that the extension is not recognised, make sure to tick the box and click Yes.

Credits:
@kokole for fastfile decryption code (in C++)
Creators of AvalonEdit for the code editor

Changes:
Changes since v1.1 (6th February 2013):
- Fixed crashing issues.

Requirements:
.NET Framework 4

Source is included. You are free to use it as you please on the following conditions:
- Do not recompile it with your name and claim it as yours
- If you use any of the code, please give credits to me or to the original author of the code if a link to the original code has been specified in a comment
- You cannot hold me liable for any damages caused by the use of the code

Also, if you want to explore the zone file, (the decrypted and decompressed version of a fastfile) just look for <ff name>-extract.dat and use a hex editor. Also, yes, I'm well aware that the method used to find the assets is not how the game does it, but without having the game's source, it's too much work reversing how every asset type is loaded.

Attached Files
.rar   Black Ops II Fast File Explorer 1.1 by master131.rar (Size: 257.35 KB / Downloads: 2,596)
.rar   Black Ops II Fast File Explorer 1.1 - Source.rar (Size: 34.14 KB / Downloads: 829)
[Image: 30xhrep.png]

A casual conversation between barata and I about Nukem.
Holy shit, itsmods is on a streak today.
Awesome program, been waiting for this for a while now!
Little bug found: when opening another FF (after loading one before) it'll crash.
Besides that, great, awesome.
(02-05-2013, 13:01)JariZ Wrote: Holy shit, itsmods is on a streak today.
Little bug found: when opening another FF (after loading one before) it'll crash.

Im not to excited, Treyarch anti-cheat is for both singleplayer, zombies and multiplayer. Any modifcations we would do would get us banned however still good to look at their files with. so tempting to wanna edit, but i dont wanna get banned Sad stupid treyarch dicks! atleast let us mod parts wich could not be concidered as cheating!
(02-05-2013, 15:07)Erik The Born Wrote:

Im not to excited, Treyarch anti-cheat is for both singleplayer, zombies and multiplayer. Any modifcations we would do would get us banned however still good to look at their files with. so tempting to wanna edit, but i dont wanna get banned Sad stupid treyarch dicks! atleast let us mod parts wich could not be concidered as cheating!

I bet treyarch wont ban you for modifying files: what if you have just your files corrupted, what, ban? haha no
(02-05-2013, 15:33)kokole Wrote:
(02-05-2013, 15:07)Erik The Born Wrote:

I bet treyarch wont ban you for modifying files: what if you have just your files corrupted, what, ban? haha no

Who knows, right? But its not just VAC, theres TAC there now. I had a nightmare that i was banned from BO2m and trust me it was a very horrible dream. Nevertheless, u do have a point with corrupted files, but if u did have corrupted files, I highly doubt u would be able to play at all. or atleast not being able to use the corrupted files. and there for the game cant ban u cuz it cant even read the files right? It even says when u enter multiplayer that any game modification in memory or on DISK. So there u have it. and since the config files are locked as **** with the pixelcrypt thing, we cant even try to disable it. In black ops u can set sv_vac to 0 in singleplayer config. Not in bo2! I just started to enjoy this game and theres no unban like in mw2. So before i even think about using any hacks for single, multi or zombies, I want to be sure i wont get banned for it. But good luck with ur hacks anywayz you might make them undetectable from both vac and tac good luck! Cool Big Grin
Plz fix GSC/CSC files. They're still encrypted I believe.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]
@DidUknowiPwn Thanks Mr Obvious.
Easier said than done.
I think this is similar to decompiling executables, which is quite hard afaik.
But in that case... we cant edit the gsc scripts at all. If we were to use notepad or any other text editing program we end up having a corrupted file right? maybe hex editor would work. but still its not set up on a userfriendly way. and its really bugging me.
You do understand the concept of compiling, right?
It converts human readable code to machine language aka assembly.
You'll need to convert it back to human readable code and after editing you need to compile/convert it back to machine language.
Which are both, really really hard tasks.
Very nice release @master131 Smile

Maybe we can modify them

EDIT: WUT?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ops 2 Custom background? jotape99 10 11,614 10-29-2013, 07:22
Last Post: xInfinity.
  Black ops Help Bluexephos 4 4,899 10-06-2013, 16:24
Last Post: Nekochan
Rainbow [Request] request_need help(answer fast) hXnarutoXone 2 2,519 09-27-2013, 16:38
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  [Release] Black Ops 1 "External" Console barata 16 18,108 07-19-2013, 21:15
Last Post: Jakeyellis
  [Release] Black Ops FF Explorer master131 37 38,174 07-11-2013, 04:07
Last Post: Jake625
  A question about the Call of Duty Black Ops king_dom 1 3,395 07-08-2013, 05:26
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Black Ops 1 External Console meowgasm 8 9,052 07-04-2013, 00:57
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 79,433 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55
Wink Preview Black ops 2 - CFG file dump SLiiTH3R 11 17,426 06-09-2013, 16:01
Last Post: dylankrajewski
Sad Help Minecraft-Mojang Loading Screen, Than Black Screen mans123 6 6,318 06-01-2013, 19:40
Last Post: Shreddie