• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
[Release] AlterRcon v. 0.76
just one probleme

when i activate autokick for claymore

A player puts the claymore, the other one blows up it and kill adverse, its kick the one who blew up the claymore and not the affected person put the claymore

sry for my english (say me if u don't understand Wink

it's not possible correct this bug?
(01-23-2011, 11:06)beeboy78 Wrote: just one probleme

when i activate autokick for claymore

A player puts the claymore, the other one blows up it and kill adverse, its kick the one who blew up the claymore and not the affected person put the claymore

sry for my english (say me if u don't understand Wink

it's not possible correct this bug?
no way tell your friends don't fire to clay , go to google and find new devteam they have forum w/ sugestion and bugs report, but realy wait for new version of BO tomato 0.0.2 is better (you can give temporary power to your friends if u let the Tomato runing)
Hello, I am new to the forum, sorry for my English!
Can anyone help me to set the alterrcon at best, because I have several problems:
1. In chat I selected the extra weapons that can be used on the server, but sometimes if a player uses a weapon is not allowed is not kicked someone can tell me why?

2. In ServerConfig - ChatSettings how many kb's read every 10 seconds should it take? At the moment I set it to 5
Auto save chat logs and Chat Get Message I check them?

Is there any guide I can read or say I know what are the best settings of the various windows?

My server is a tactical so many things have to be disabled as the various perks and weapons like machine guns

One other thing I do when I serverinfo Update crashes alterrcon why?

Thank you in advance for all the answers that I give!
Hello!
Hi guys! I have a small problem, download the AlterRcon and when I try to configure it when you put a player on my server !rules, the rules will leave the server, but it does not, and does not show messages in the rotation of the map below and the Game follows as illustrated in the patch notes the program is [NM] and [NGT].

I can do!?

Thank you for attending and forgive the English, but I am Spanish and I do not know writing at all well Big Grin
you need to wait they need to fix it, for me it doesnt work to
updated to version 2
+installation guide

~made a new thread for the stand alone version
Thanks for uploading to a mirror. I was unable to register on the main site to download v2.

That problem that a server would crash after some time if advertisements were enabled still happens with AlterRcon v2 or it doesn't have anything to do with AlterRcon?
uff good question, first time that i read about this crash error
sorry for my English but as active the weapon kick ?
uploaded AlterRcon Version 0.76
-This version updates the chat log function to refresh every 3 seconds!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] AlterRcon v. 2.0.1 d0h! 2 11,189 02-28-2011, 07:29
Last Post: d0h!