Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Steve Jobs
(10-06-2011, 19:34)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: cyanide and happiness

Lol offtopic

lmfao I laughed.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

OMA

Waz up? Dont forget that net is not free like before iTune, even cloud now another stupid thing like steam. Yes great man but maybe Billy make somethig better like help people (before was antichrist for me but after he leaving microsoft look more human). After first iBook I said to myself never more.....
shame that not everyone has yet figured out that money is not everything

(10-06-2011, 20:17)Gladio Wrote: Waz up? Dont forget that net is not free like before iTune, even cloud now another stupid thing like steam. Yes great man but maybe Billy make somethig better like help people (before was antichrist for me but after he leaving microsoft look more human). After first iBook I said to myself never more.....

I didn't understand 10% of this.

(10-06-2011, 23:10)XeroK Wrote: I didn't understand 10% of this.

He just shows up sometimes, Replies with something no one understands, and then vanishes in the mist again

(10-06-2011, 20:17)Gladio Wrote: Waz up? Dont forget that net is not free like before iTune, even cloud now another stupid thing like steam. Yes great man but maybe Billy make somethig better like help people (before was antichrist for me but after he leaving microsoft look more human). After first iBook I said to myself never more.....

M$ has SkyDrive for a long time already.

(10-06-2011, 16:39)jariz Wrote: Lol I am honest, He was a genius, And i'm not a apple fanboy, But he was a important part in computer history.
Gotta agree though that it's really stupid they sued samsung about something that lame

Samsung does the same; Google does the same.
Or are you seriously such a Google-fanboy that you ignore the news involving Google/Samsung being retarded towards Apple/other companies?
That is what capitalism is all about: making profit, by any means necessary/legal.
If you don't like it, go to a non-capitalistic country and enjoy your time.

(10-06-2011, 23:14)jariz Wrote:

He just shows up sometimes, Replies with something no one understands, and then vanishes in the mist again

No better way to put it.

(10-07-2011, 06:19)XeroK Wrote:
(10-06-2011, 23:14)jariz Wrote:

No better way to put it.

Dont flame about italian, i'll remember you only some project like cheat engine, torrent and some search engine (not i cant belive google....), if dark spain help us we give you utube and other apps before ipad or iphone for free (psp custom apps). Well there's still people that use free soft and piss on ms or apple 'cause "IDEA" must be free.
P.S. PLS flame vs italian governament 'cause even WIKIA leave us alone and not to italian people.
P.S.S. I prefer clean world, i not need iPad only 'cause is design.....

(10-07-2011, 20:34)Gladio Wrote: Dont flame about italian, i'll remember you only some project like cheat engine, torrent and some search engine (not i cant belive google....), if dark spain help us we give you utube and other apps before ipad or iphone for free (psp custom apps). Well there's still people that use free soft and piss on ms or apple 'cause "IDEA" must be free.
P.S. PLS flame vs italian governament 'cause even WIKIA leave us alone and not to italian people.
P.S.S. I prefer clean world, i not need iPad only 'cause is design.....

What is this?

I don't even...
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Steve is crazy... xD RaZ 9 4,775 11-29-2013, 18:58
Last Post: RaZ
  New DLC Available - Ridge Racer Unbounded Extended Pack: 3 Vehicles + 5 Paint Jobs Steam 0 1,860 06-22-2012, 12:48
Last Post: Steam