Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Steve Jobs
(10-06-2011, 11:59)jariz Wrote: RIP
Don't quite understand why he died though

Quote:Mr Jobs, who stepped down recently, had been suffering from pancreatic cancer.

RIP

He was great, bad day for pcs, Confused

Hm okay, Horrible disease. Sad
A sad day for technology indeed

Who cares. He's the founder and leader of the most greedy, selfish, and aggressive company on the planet, suing anyone they could approach, including individual people.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

(10-06-2011, 15:00)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: Who cares. He's the founder and leader of the most greedy, selfish, and aggressive company on the planet, suing anyone they could approach, including individual people.

Finally someone that is honest.
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu

(10-06-2011, 15:00)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: Who cares. He's the founder and leader of the most greedy, selfish, and aggressive company on the planet, suing anyone they could approach, including individual people.

Yet he was a human being.

But yeah, it's pretty funny how Apple takes patent on a "brick with a touch screen".
That's the reason why I said;
Rendflex Wrote:I'm curious how Apple will turn now.
in my post...

The trouble they made with Samsung were about the design of the OS that runs on the Galaxy series.
Not on a brick with a touchscreen.

Seriously.

(10-06-2011, 15:17)SuperNovaAO Wrote: The trouble they made with Samsung were about the design of the OS that runs on the Galaxy series.
Not on a brick with a touchscreen.

Seriously.

I heard that they had patent on something silly as that, that samsung thing was another story.

http://venturebeat.com/2011/08/24/apple-...y-s-sales/
>scrolling in mobile photo pictures
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

Lol I am honest, He was a genius, And i'm not a apple fanboy, But he was a important part in computer history.
Gotta agree though that it's really stupid they sued samsung about something that lame

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Steve is crazy... xD RaZ 9 4,774 11-29-2013, 18:58
Last Post: RaZ
  New DLC Available - Ridge Racer Unbounded Extended Pack: 3 Vehicles + 5 Paint Jobs Steam 0 1,860 06-22-2012, 12:48
Last Post: Steam