Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Preview SoRealism BETA
Also to add an extra touch of realism. When u die you get banned. No second chances in real life.

Just going to say one thing;
All (Well, most of them) realistic mods for other games, were cool and all... But these mods ended up by people playing it once or twice.

But meh, we'll see about this one, good luck! :3

Realism mod attempts in Mw2 was a failure but no server , in BO someone make it worse game then is without mod or however with unrealistic restriction.
Yes maeby people will play it only twice time but seam to be great played like team wager match (1 clip only?).
And if you give autobalance for clan (tag clan check, not only for server owner but for all) will run for long i think, ofcourse ability to make tournament by typing only clan tag allowed in config can help a lot, even who never see a mod before.
I remember splating anim in WaW, can look nice add some more blood and to make more funny claymore that can cut leg, 2 legs player die, 1 leg player dont die but need to jump for move and custom bloody model hahaha......

Nice work

That would be awesome, maybe change scoring system? So your not scored on kills but k/d ratio per round? Smile

(08-02-2011, 09:53)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 01:08)Scripts18 Wrote: Werent they supposed to fall to prone when they were shot between the legs?

TORSO_LOWER?
Nah they just bleed out.
You don't use j_ bones when dealing with damage btw, you use stuff like "left_arm", "right_foot", "head", "torso_upper", "left_leg_lower", "left_hand"

As I said, "add the bone tag to the MODEL"...

Read what people say in greater detail. I am not a fuckin retard, where do you think the hit locations come from? Texture?

crAyon makes no warranty with respect to documents or other information available from this place, assumes no legal liability or responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such information, and does not represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. crAyon disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.

Make it like a carepackage (the scavenger) need to get over the body, couch and press use button to get the weapons of the dead bodies oh and you can only take what the "dead" guy had left Big Grin (not t-bag however)

Hope you add parachute for when youre in the helicopters and realistic motar (not one that you call from the air)

1 shot to the heart, 1 shot to every place where when you get shot there you bleed to death execpt if you heal yourself of course, no health regeneration, no revive could be done just like SnD, wheater, time of the day, napalm doesnt go trought walls, knife is a weapon and need to be equiped, if you reload before the clip is empty you lose the bullets left in it

I could put way more but thats enough for now

how do you make your own maps?

sry guys i postetd the reply in the false threas upps!

(08-02-2011, 14:06)deadcrayon Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 09:53)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 01:08)Scripts18 Wrote: Werent they supposed to fall to prone when they were shot between the legs?

TORSO_LOWER?
Nah they just bleed out.
You don't use j_ bones when dealing with damage btw, you use stuff like "left_arm", "right_foot", "head", "torso_upper", "left_leg_lower", "left_hand"

As I said, "add the bone tag to the MODEL"...

Read what people say in greater detail. I am not a fuckin retard, where do you think the hit locations come from? Texture?

Wasn't talking to you, besides, I wasn't even talking about that. Read what I say in greater detail. I am not a fucking retard.

(08-02-2011, 14:29)Scripts18 Wrote: Make it like a carepackage (the scavenger) need to get over the body, couch and press use button to get the weapons of the dead bodies oh and you can only take what the "dead" guy had left Big Grin (not t-bag however) Perks disabled. They are unrealistic.

Hope you add parachute for when youre in the helicopters and realistic motar (not one that you call from the air) Killstreaks disabled. They are unrealistic.

1 shot to the heart, 1 shot to every place where when you get shot there you bleed to death execpt if you heal yourself of course I have this already except for the healing part, which is unrealistic, no health regeneration, no revive could be done just like SnD Reviving won't be needed as there are no perks, wheater , time of the day,Like randomly generated? Maybe napalm doesnt go trought walls, No killstreaks knife is a weapon and need to be equiped, As I said in main post :3 if you reload before the clip is empty you lose the bullets left in it Nice idea

I could put way more but thats enough for now
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

if you reload before the clip is empty you lose the bullets left in it Nice idea

Best feature from games like NeoTokyo and Hidden:Source.

Added the ammo clip part to the mod. Updated thread.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] FXAA Injector Battlefield 3+Best Settings [Update danoc1 v1.3 Beta] iPaddie 31 63,080 08-30-2013, 00:51
Last Post: Squideh
  [Release] Semi hardcore 1.1 beta (Killcam on and ff off) atenziono 61 35,270 08-09-2013, 18:13
Last Post: OzonE
  [Release] Tactical Training Mod Beta 2 Hixos 30 26,571 05-31-2013, 17:20
Last Post: kool123
  [Tutorial] How to get a CS:GO beta key Romuald27 17 9,975 04-05-2013, 18:12
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  [Release] HideAndSeek Mod v1.0 BETA Tomsen1410 18 17,489 03-21-2013, 08:13
Last Post: Ryanrc
  [Release] Zombie Epidemic Mod Beta Lemon 92 62,904 03-07-2013, 12:30
Last Post: Lemon
  [Release] Black Tomato M 0.4.2 BETA // Ingame Admin Menu d0h! 5 12,009 01-01-2013, 22:23
Last Post: joey
Rainbow [Release] xZombie Mod (Beta) Nekochan 206 87,542 01-01-2013, 08:33
Last Post: SMIRNOFF2096
  [News] Guild Wars 2 Beta Lemon 10 6,797 12-11-2012, 16:48
Last Post: narkos
  [Release] OMA Zombie Mod Beta Yamato 123 74,672 12-04-2012, 02:08
Last Post: islamsaab