• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[News] Working Black Ops Skeleton
AND @se7en, you're just confusing people telling them there is a skeleton. EVEN
though there is a def_skeleton, you still have to BIND and know about skin WEIGHTS.

BEFORE you can just bind a model to a skeleton. Otherwise, your skin will get all
stretched out and look like this:

crAyon makes no warranty with respect to documents or other information available from this place, assumes no legal liability or responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such information, and does not represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. crAyon disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Ah: This skeleton for SP animations
But it easy to make for MP (rename some tags)
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
Actually, no.

This skeleton is mine. The model is mine.

And: it kills me to hear you say "rename some tags" when the tag tree
structure isn't correct.

Don't you mean, DISCONNECT and INSERT and RECONNECT and REROOT?

Thanks Smile
crAyon makes no warranty with respect to documents or other information available from this place, assumes no legal liability or responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such information, and does not represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. crAyon disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
(10-11-2011, 15:04)deadcrayon Wrote: Actually, no.

This skeleton is mine. The model is mine.

ok Nyan Cat
(10-11-2011, 02:03)deadcrayon Wrote: And, unlike SOME PEOPLE (@se7en, @hitmax), I will release it when its ready.

Don't worry, @SE7EN will release it tomorrow when he has fixed it

Ontopic: Good job!
(10-11-2011, 16:44)Rendflex Wrote:
(10-11-2011, 02:03)deadcrayon Wrote: And, unlike SOME PEOPLE (@se7en, @hitmax), I will release it when its ready.

Don't worry, @SE7EN will release it tomorrow when he has fixed it

Ontopic: Good job!

[Image: 1.jpg?v=d16646]
there's many way to do something, I never learned the English and most tutorial are only EN (this for stop flame with "undecryptable"). Well why not import a skeleton? (more realistic), i mean you export BO model after this step you can add bones to get the right measures. Second step after verifying that coincides with texture reimport it to verifying is full working. This will help all of us to adding own texture easily and
for those more skilled in graphic with help of coder get back dismembered bodies like was before in WaW, need radiant however

[Image: etibsl.jpg]

dowload 3ds max trial version, after 30 days you can reinstal it for other 30 days, slow down my system but is helpfull, plug-in are the same anyway
nice one Gladio

LOL! There are many ways to do things, but only a few ways to make them work.

Hand joints SUCK!

[Image: gl.JPG]
[Image: gl2.JPG]
[Image: gl3.JPG]
[Image: gl4.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plugins are not working clemi555 7 4,358 11-03-2013, 10:55
Last Post: d0h!
  Black Ops 2 Custom background? jotape99 10 11,614 10-29-2013, 07:22
Last Post: xInfinity.
  [Release] Working Aimbot The Clay Man 17 19,287 10-21-2013, 15:10
Last Post: zurasaur
  Black ops Help Bluexephos 4 4,899 10-06-2013, 16:24
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Black Ops 1 "External" Console barata 16 18,106 07-19-2013, 21:15
Last Post: Jakeyellis
  [Release] Black Ops FF Explorer master131 37 38,171 07-11-2013, 04:07
Last Post: Jake625
  A question about the Call of Duty Black Ops king_dom 1 3,395 07-08-2013, 05:26
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Black Ops 1 External Console meowgasm 8 9,051 07-04-2013, 00:57
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 79,428 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55
Wink Preview Black ops 2 - CFG file dump SLiiTH3R 11 17,425 06-09-2013, 16:01
Last Post: dylankrajewski