Yes.
44.44%
No.
55.56%
18 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is d0h a scammer?
Just wondering what you guys think. Is @d0h! a scammer, or will he come back and give away the keys?
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
Why would he be here for almost 3 years and suddenly bail for, what is it? A hunderd euro?
That's not worth it.
I still doubt it.
Besides that, he can't ignore us forever. (if he is)
(11-18-2012, 16:41)JariZ Wrote: Why would he be here for almost 3 years and suddenly bail for, what is it? A hunderd euro?
That's not worth it.
I still doubt it.
Besides that, he can't ignore us forever. (if he is)

@GravzyHD bought 4 keys
I bought 2 keys
You bought 2
Bad Blood bought one
@Ich1994 bought one
@hussi bought one
@Dodis bought one
@Sparhawk bought one
@mac1981 bought one
@RaulSFC bought one
@subzerok bought one
@nemov bought one
@mknlb50 bought one
@Scor bought one
@DidUknowiPwn (maybe) bought one
@MoarProof (maybe) bought one
@G-Man probably bought one

Total: 22 keys * 14 = 308

These are the ones who claimed they paid for a key in the thread.
And then there are the people who bought a key but didn't say it there, such as me, as well as all the 0 post faggots, and people who bought more than one key.
I don't know if @Rendflex @surtek @Nukem @Pozzuh @SailorMoon @aosma8 @SuperNovaAO @Yamato @OrangePL bought keys either.

Anyone I didn't mention as payers please respond so we can get an average number on how much money was wasted in total
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
I was about to pay him until I had to do something. I wasn't online for 2 days and after I came back online on my pc: @d0h! was gone. I wanted him to ask for his paypal adress but since then he didn't come online so I bought it somewhere else.

And oh, @JariZ bought 2 not 1.
@AZUMIKKEL I like how you add people to list without any reason, just cause we are here. Why dafuq should I buy a key from @d0h! if
a.) I study in boarding school = no desktop PC = no gaming
b.) Even if I was at home I live in Russia, why do I need to buy it from @d0h! if I can just go to local shop and get cheaper?
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]
I don't think @d0h! is a scammer. Like you guys said he has been a upstanding member and a driving force on this site for many years. You guys have to admit, it just seems awful funny for him not to appear online with some kind of update on what is going on with the BO2 keys. Sad It been almost a full week now.
[Image: test3.gif]
(11-18-2012, 19:22)[DA]Bad Blood Wrote: I don't think @d0h! is a scammer. Like you guys said he has been a upstanding member and a driving force on this site for many years. You guys have to admit, it just seems awful funny for him not to appear online with some kind of update on what is going on with the BO2 keys. Sad It been almost a full week now.

I think the same as you, but knowing he won lot of money and that ItsMods is dead. Why stay? Undecided
How about... Lots of nice people? A community? Still some hope on some kind of mod support? MW3 had no mods, but at least some plugins.
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]
(11-18-2012, 19:21)G-Man Wrote: @AZUMIKKEL I like how you add people to list without any reason, just cause we are here. Why dafuq should I buy a key from @d0h! if
a.) I study in boarding school = no desktop PC = no gaming
b.) Even if I was at home I live in Russia, why do I need to buy it from @d0h! if I can just go to local shop and get cheaper?

Jesus, excuse me princess. There is a reason I added 'probably', which is because you seemed to post a shit ton in the thread but never directly stated that you bought one -.- I like how you assume that I have no reason without any reason
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
I really didn't expect @d0h! to scam anyone. But I really think he did. Why wouldn't he answer what's app messages? Even if your mother died (or something similarly bad) you would probably still respond to a small message.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]