• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help i just want to know
Question 
Hey all, wassup?

Is it possible to change aiming time limit for a quick scope server? I want to make it shorter.

And secondly how can i do that by changing config or with a help of plugin?

Thanks in advance Smile
Increase the quickdraw perk speed. -Set by a dvar-
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]
(11-04-2012, 18:38)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: Increase the quickdraw perk speed. -Set by a dvar-

You can't change client dvars.
Addon has client ads things. Try them.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
perk_* dvars are server side.
[Image: azuw.jpg]
(11-04-2012, 20:49)zxz0O0 Wrote: perk_* dvars are server side.

Really? In mw2 it was as client side.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

They can be client as well. I was messing around with the console when IW5M was released found the dvar for it and when I input my ADS speed was 10x regular. :> Try it yourself.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]

Wrong, they are client side, you can use them to make your crosshair extra small if you have the bullet accuracy perk and change the value of perk_weapSpreadMultiplier.
[Image: 30xhrep.png]

A casual conversation between barata and I about Nukem.
(11-05-2012, 06:01)master131 Wrote:

Wrong, they are client side, you can use them to make your crosshair extra small if you have the bullet accuracy perk and change the value of perk_weapSpreadMultiplier.

Or even if you dont have the perk Me Gusta

PS: 0x007D7998 - perk_weapSpreadMultiplier Like a sir

Thanks Barata...
Don't worry if things aren't the way you planned, in the end everything will solve itself...

So then some may be used client side. But many perk_* dvars are used server side for calculations (ex. bullet penetration, quickdraw, marathon, etc.) and these don't work client side (at least in mw3).
[Image: azuw.jpg]
(11-05-2012, 08:18)zxz0O0 Wrote:

So then some may be used client side. But many perk_* dvars are used server side for calculations (ex. bullet penetration, quickdraw, marathon, etc.) and these don't work client side (at least in mw3).

I know on blackops you could change the perk settings in private match. Example: Steady aim could be set on 0,5 so the spread size was minimum. Try this with other perks in the game save it. find in your pc drive the code and paste in mw3 server settings. hopefully it will work.
Live or die, make your choice

[Image: PROmod2.png]