Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help character model down pose
me and my friend need help on getting the down pose animation on the character models from "five", not for alive players. we want to spawn a model of a character in the down pose and we have the 4 character models using lime but they dont have animations

The fuck are you talking about?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]

We want to spawn a model of a character using the down pose animation

(12-16-2013, 21:29)Antlions Wrote: We want to spawn a model of a character using the down pose animation

Prone?
Sorry I don't get it xD
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

@Antlions is probably referring to last stand/final stand with "down pose". The rest is beyond my understanding. What's lime in this context? Do you want to spawn a model with the downed animation, or do you want to make all players downed?

we're making whos who for our war room survival so we need a model of the five characters in the last stand pose, not the actual players themselves. lime is a tool by someone named tom crowley to export models from blackops ingame into xmodel_export, ma, or obj. with xmodel_export you can reconvert it into a file to use ingame. we have the whos who machine ingame and we have the character models from five using lime but my friend says they do not have any animations.

(12-17-2013, 19:31)Antlions Wrote: we're making whos who for our war room survival so we need a model of the five characters in the last stand pose, not the actual players themselves. lime is a tool by someone named tom crowley to export models from blackops ingame into xmodel_export, ma, or obj. with xmodel_export you can reconvert it into a file to use ingame. we have the whos who machine ingame and we have the character models from five using lime but my friend says they do not have any animations.

Ah, that cleared up things! You guys would have to thread the animations functions for the models. I'm unsure how this is handled in Black Ops, but take a look at the nazi zombie files and look for animation functions. Search for "setanim", for example.

Edit: Turns out it is a simple as just the setanim function. Here's a tutorial that i found by googling: http://www.thetechgame.com/Archives/t=2156368.html
Edit2: In case you didn't know, the animations can be found in the "xanim" folder.

thank you. i saw the xanim folder but we weren't sure how to apply them. thanks.

You can't use setanim for players ( since it wasn't working for models ).
Try editing playeranimscript.txt in raw folder.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

we dont want it for players, we want it for a character model