Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Sounds will not play ingame after multiple attempts.
Yes, we have decided to finally come crawling to the forums for help on this. We have been stuck on trying to get custom sounds to play ingame on black ops. We have the sound in a working iwd file and the sounds were converted to the blackops sound encode. We've got some help from sailormoon on csv's but i dont know it still isnt clear. we've followed tutorials and everything and the sounds just. wont. play. If somebody would be so kind to help us out it would be greatly appreciated. We are trying to play a sound called exp_divetonuke.wav for our phd flopper perk. thanks.

also, this is our last resort. we really need help or else we're doomed.

(05-04-2014, 01:39)Antlions Wrote: Yes, we have decided to finally come crawling to the forums for help on this. We have been stuck on trying to get custom sounds to play ingame on black ops. We have the sound in a working iwd file and the sounds were converted to the blackops sound encode. We've got some help from sailormoon on csv's but i dont know it still isnt clear. we've followed tutorials and everything and the sounds just. wont. play. If somebody would be so kind to help us out it would be greatly appreciated. We are trying to play a sound called exp_divetonuke.wav for our phd flopper perk. thanks.

also, this is our last resort. we really need help or else we're doomed.

Could you give me the sound file? Then I'll try the csv part.
Would like to make a donation? Click here

Sound must be mono as well as uncompressed 8-bit iirc
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8400...ounds2.zip heres a link to one of the sounds

also, im pretty sure its the csv part we are stuck on.

Well I messed around a bit and got the sound to work. I don't really think it's the sound you mean though. Maybe something went wrong in the conversion after all. If you look at the sound size of

I have made a zip file which includes an .iwd with the sound file, you just have to put it in an appropriate sp .iwd. The mod.csv you'd have to merge with whatever .csv you're using. For the soundalias you might have to include the line in mymod.all.csv to an existing soundalias. Keep in mind that I've tried everything in multiplayer. But the conversion I described should work for sp.

You can get the file here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y364s36c48mf0r...ttempt.zip
Would like to make a donation? Click here

Is this for waw or black ops... as phd flopped exists....
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]

thanks

We are having another problem. We don't know how to increase volume. Can anyone help ?

Nevermind we had the listening level on quiet, its fixed now. Are you sure you got the chugabud intro to work because that sound will not play for us.

final edit. we've fixed the sounds by exporting them in 48000.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Reload sounds for WW2 SP Weapons Scuba Steve 0 2,084 07-19-2016, 18:18
Last Post: Scuba Steve
  Help with Sounds ebola13 8 5,173 04-22-2015, 23:14
Last Post: ebola13
  Help Sounds in zombies mode Antlions 1 2,043 12-31-2013, 21:22
Last Post: JustDoingThisShit
  Help Glass not transparent ingame! Antlions 3 2,356 12-18-2013, 20:10
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Custom Fire Sounds in MP Rollonmath42 11 6,596 12-03-2013, 03:28
Last Post: Rollonmath42