• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help SP Weapon Script Changes does not implement.
(11-23-2013, 20:07)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: Well there's also the problem that you can't load mods. Because you can't vid_restart while you're in a 'server'. What I mean is that when you see yourself on the chair/tv you're in a map and a server and you can't vid_restart while connected... Big Grin

It's possible to load mods in SP.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
(11-23-2013, 20:27)SailorMoon Wrote:
(11-23-2013, 20:07)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: Well there's also the problem that you can't load mods. Because you can't vid_restart while you're in a 'server'. What I mean is that when you see yourself on the chair/tv you're in a map and a server and you can't vid_restart while connected... Big Grin

Oh, okay, how? please help?

@ DidUknowiPwn

What if the Zombies was played as an MP, or rather through the MP application?

The codes are right there, so loading a map should work right?
"Reality is a lovely place, but i wouldn't want to live there"

Hello, my name is Gabby, and i'am a Writer. I space out 90% of the day, and is always get sucked in daydream, free from reality. I do not have specific themes of writing, for i write by the whims of my heart, with the pen and paper, or computer as my muse.

-The 6th Messenger

"After all this Time?"

"Always"
- Severus Snape
(11-24-2013, 00:18)The6thMessenger Wrote:

@ DidUknowiPwn

what if you play sp through mp, thats so dumb question, and you can't load mp map on zm
| Youtube |
| Steam |
| Soundcloud |
| Instagram |

16 Years old editor, DJ and Music Producer from Croatia.
(11-25-2013, 07:15)DJGalenic Wrote:
(11-24-2013, 00:18)The6thMessenger Wrote:

@ DidUknowiPwn

what if you play sp through mp, thats so dumb question, and you can't load mp map on zm

Okay, so how do i implement the script changes? I mean really how?

Hello, my name is Gabby, and i'am a Writer. I space out 90% of the day, and is always get sucked in daydream, free from reality. I do not have specific themes of writing, for i write by the whims of my heart, with the pen and paper, or computer as my muse.

-The 6th Messenger

"After all this Time?"

"Always"
- Severus Snape

That is why, i was asking where is the actual weapon scripts, so i can directly change the weapon stats.

-The 6th Messenger

"After all this Time?"

"Always"
- Severus Snape
That is why, i was intending to change the weapon scripts directly within the game files. I was asking which .ff has the weapon scripts?

-The 6th Messenger

"After all this Time?"

"Always"
- Severus Snape