Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Help Create plugins
Hello.
I took the code from here: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...opers.html
Did everything as shown in the video here: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-How-...noobs.html
The resulting code: (Click to View)
The construction of solutions and displays an error when it writes that the build is successful and creates a plugin file.
Log building solutions: (Click to View)
At server startup, the plugin does not work
or just does not display the text.
I use Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2012.

Help the beginner, who than can, learn to make plugins for mw3 Blush

Advance sorry for my bad English, I from Russia and use Google translatorBig Grin

(01-01-2013, 14:30)ltybcs Wrote:
The construction of solutions and displays an error when it writes that the build is successful and creates a plugin file.
[spoiler=Log building solutions:] 1> ------ Build started: Project: randomtext, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
1> C: \ Windows \ Microsoft.NET \ Framework \ v4.0.30319 \ Microsoft.Common.targets (1578,5): warning MSB3270: The disparity between the processor architecture of the project "MSIL", the construction of which is performed by the processor architecture and reference "addon "," x86 ". This discrepancy can lead to run-time errors. Try to change the target processor architecture for the project by using Configuration Manager to match processor architecture for the project, and links, or use the links from the dependence on the processor architecture, the appropriate target processor architecture project.
1> randomtext -> D: \ mw3server \ plugins \ randomtext.dll
========== Build: success: 1, error: 0, no change: 0, skipped: 0 ==========

How about thinking about to read the compiler error message?
'-.-

Build for x86 or ON a x86
[Image: compiling.png][Image: aLKA8og_460sa.gif]

(01-01-2013, 15:08)Ich1994 Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 14:30)ltybcs Wrote:
[spoiler=Log building solutions:] 1> ------ Build started: Project: randomtext, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
1> C: \ Windows \ Microsoft.NET \ Framework \ v4.0.30319 \ Microsoft.Common.targets (1578,5): warning MSB3270: The disparity between the processor architecture of the project "MSIL", the construction of which is performed by the processor architecture and reference "addon "," x86 ". This discrepancy can lead to run-time errors. Try to change the target processor architecture for the project by using Configuration Manager to match processor architecture for the project, and links, or use the links from the dependence on the processor architecture, the appropriate target processor architecture project.
1> randomtext -> D: \ mw3server \ plugins \ randomtext.dll
========== Build: success: 1, error: 0, no change: 0, skipped: 0 ==========

How about thinking about to read the compiler error message?
'-.-

Build for x86 or ON a x86

In the Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2012 went to:
Building == Configuration Manager == Active solution platform == x86
Now the construction of solutions is normal:

1> ------ Rebuild All Files started: Project: randomtext, Configuration: Debug x86 ------
1> randomtext -> D:\mw3server\plugins\randomtext.dll
========== Rebuild All: success: 1, error: 0, skipped: 0 ==========

But the plugin still does not work or does not display text...

(01-01-2013, 16:45)SirGravzy Wrote: did you set the framework at 3.0 ?
Got out a lot of errors (Click to View)
BUT THE PLUGIN WORKS!
Thank you very much!

Remove all the Using X; that are from framework 4.0 as well as references that are for .Net 4.0

Where X is the assembly its referencing.

Hello.
It's me again.
This time I have a question about the plugin Shop system for Infected gametype .
Maybe this question has been asked a million times, is explained in different variations, but I did not find it on the forum.
How to make a SQL database, so that points are not reset every time you turn off the server?
If you need the plugin code here: (Click to View)

(01-02-2013, 10:19)ltybcs Wrote: Hello.
It's me again.
This time I have a question about the plugin Shop system for Infected gametype .
Maybe this question has been asked a million times, is explained in different variations, but I did not find it on the forum.
How to make a SQL database, so that points are not reset every time you turn off the server?
If you need the plugin code here: (Click to View)

Do you mean changing that mod to use a MySQL database?

(01-03-2013, 04:53)yokai134 Wrote: Do you mean changing that mod to use a MySQL database?

I meant that I do not know how to create a SQL database that-be placed there is the number of points each player. But I have already solved this problem in another way, as described in this comment: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...0#pid93770
And here is what I got: (Click to View)

Now I have another problem, does anyone know the code to add to the store of arms akimbo, and that when you climbed the fence guns continued firing?
And is there anyone have the code of the plugin that automatically sends a command to (at (Do not know how to spell in English)) connect to the server or change the map, without the person who sent the command?

http://addon.teamsdk.com/

Check the Events
and there you have what you need :p
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
[Image: hax0r3ez.gif]

I read, but I didn't find there responses to a pregoing question.

ltybcs Wrote:Somebody knows a code of a plugin which automatically sends a command to a chat in case of connection of the player to the server and card change, without involvement of that whom the command goes?

Somebody can help me with it?

And can anyone write a code sample plugin adds sending traps to build different bins, paths, etc?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plugins are not working clemi555 7 4,406 11-03-2013, 10:55
Last Post: d0h!
  MW3 Plugins Arcane 1 2,807 10-19-2013, 10:30
Last Post: Nekochan
  Who can create this script First_Semyon 3 3,969 09-24-2013, 18:19
Last Post: First_Semyon
  [Request] Request for !afk and !balance plugins. UlTiiMaTuM 3 3,264 09-10-2013, 02:13
Last Post: UlTiiMaTuM
  Help need help?how to make plugins code hXnarutoXone 12 7,819 09-01-2013, 18:30
Last Post: Bandarigoda123
  FREE HELP SERVICE Minecraft Plugins Help Support KrypTiK 14 20,225 07-23-2013, 22:21
Last Post: KrypTiK
Question Help what program, open and edit plugins ??? lexa__33 1 2,660 06-24-2013, 09:36
Last Post: EnVi Sweden Rocks
  Server addon & plugins pflaurie 5 4,877 03-19-2013, 03:31
Last Post: hillbilly
Smile Help Updated plugins please NyZzE 0 1,956 03-04-2013, 22:39
Last Post: NyZzE
Video [Tutorial] (Video) How to create the Beretta (or any CoD4's weapon) in Black Ops hitmax 19 12,863 02-08-2013, 00:18
Last Post: Gamemaster20