• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucking Origin
/rant

My bf3 doesn't work. So I tried making a thread on the origin forums.. my post:
Quote:Hello, I'm trying to download the battlefield 3 beta but after I agree to all the terms it pops up an error saying 'You must be logged in as an administrator to go ahead' My windows account is an administrator account and UAC is disabled. I also tried running origin as administrator, it didn't help. It's very annoying, I wanted to buy BF3 but now I can't :/ Any help would be appreciated.

Then a retarded Origin Developer answered:

Quote:What happens when you right click on the Origin Desktop Icon and select "Run as Administrator". Have you installed all the latest windows updates and browser upgrades? I'm like fuck you I already run as administator read the OP. also why would I upgrade my browser it's a fucking origin problem

Does the error message reference running BF3 or Origin specifically as administrator? OFC IT DOESNT FUCKING REFERENCE RUNNING BF3 I CANT DOWNLOAD IT YOU ASSFAG.

Here is a thread with some common network fixes.
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7576794.page Well, fuck you. It's not a network problem

You can also try adding the .exe for BF3 to the list of security exceptions or to your DEP exclusion list. HOW CAN I ADD BF3.EXE TO MY DEP LIST IT CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD

Let us know if that helps, NO IT DIDNT FUCK YOU
Origin Live Ops

I mean what the fuck.

Then after about 10 bumps:

Quote:Hi Pozzuh,

What OS are you running? good question I guess
You are they only one so far we have seen with this issue, IM NOT THE ONLY ONE LEARN TO GOOGLE so please include as much data as you can.
Where are you downloading the beta from? Where do you think i'm download from you faggot ITS ORIGIN EXCLUSIVE WTF WHY DONT YOU KNOW THAT

Can you post somescreen shots of the error messaging? WHY A SCREENSHOT I TOLD YOU THE EXACT ERROR MESSAGE

Thanks,
Origin Live Ops

thread http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/7578677.page

/rant
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
poor pozzuh, i feel your pain
I would ask your money back Troll
Quote:also why would I upgrade my browser it's a fucking origin problem
Maybe because origin is built arround internet explorer? Just like steam was/is? Not sure about if it's true though.
no its not, only the bf3 beta is
They ask about the browser because a very unstable browser plugin is required to run BF3 (99% of the times I try to connect it returns with error 1 (probably a bazillion different problems but they just use one error code).
So that is Origin unrelated. (since any browser runs without Admin privileges)

@Pozzuh it's probably a virus that fucked up your security policies Narwhal

(also lots of illegal copies of Windows have this like Tiny 7/XP and many others that have "lots of improvements")

So if you have an illegal version of Windows, GTFO and get a legit license.
I feel madness and pain.

I'm happy.
My Origin doesnt even start.... The process runs but nothing happens and it just eats my CPU...
(10-05-2011, 12:45)Bloopbloop Wrote: My Origin doesnt even start.... The process runs but nothing happens and it just eats my CPU...

I don't even know what origin is.
(10-05-2011, 12:59)Lemon Wrote:
(10-05-2011, 12:45)Bloopbloop Wrote: My Origin doesnt even start.... The process runs but nothing happens and it just eats my CPU...

I don't even know what origin is.

Origin (formerly EA Store) is a digital distribution, digital rights management system from Electronic Arts that allows users to purchase games on the Internet for PC and mobile platforms, and download them with the Origin client (formerly EA Download Manager, EA Downloader and EA Link).
Origin features social features like profile management, networking with friends with chat and direct game joining along with an in-game overlay, sharing of game library and community integration with networking sites like Facebook, Xbox Live and PlayStation Network. Electronic Arts has stated that it wants Origin to match Valve's Steam service, Origin's leading competitor, by the end of March 2012, by adding cloud game saves, auto-patching, achievements and rewards, and cross-platform releases.
Origin users are identified by their unified Origin account, which supersedes an EA account and may be canceled if left unused after 24 months if there aren't any Premium games on it. As of September 2011, Origin has been installed by 3.9 million users.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help [Multiple Servers] Losing my fucking mind. White Boy 3 3,512 02-25-2013, 14:36
Last Post: archit
  Keyboard Drumset Fucking Werewolf Arteq 0 2,186 02-14-2013, 22:14
Last Post: Arteq
  [Request] ServerClient.Origin archit 4 3,114 09-19-2012, 01:35
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Help Teleporting via Flags/Origin/Location yokai134 2 2,764 09-06-2012, 12:19
Last Post: yokai134
  tag_flash.origin GenaSG 15 7,580 08-10-2012, 18:52
Last Post: GenaSG
  [News] Origin still cracked d0h! 19 14,257 08-10-2012, 11:13
Last Post: d0h!
  I HATE ORIGIN!!! Arteq 10 6,239 03-17-2012, 22:30
Last Post: Pozzuh
  FIX THE FUCKING SITE Pozzuh 5 3,450 02-04-2012, 17:31
Last Post: 4FunPlayin
  Distance(self.origin, location) not working? xplosiff 3 3,020 01-05-2012, 17:39
Last Post: xplosiff
  [Release] Battlefield 3 RETAIL/ORIGIN PLUS 14 TRAiNER dEViATED 2 4,421 11-19-2011, 12:56
Last Post: d0h!