• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FX on body WHUT?
Hello, i created new clan some hours ago, i got a good isnipe mod but after nextmap it have FX bug on body (then i can see anythings) and Intervention is following me. I dont want to put this mod online because its a private made mod. Then add me on skype please (lol i forgotten to add my skype) whata idiot i'am Big Grin (iBL4CKEVO) i'll send you, but dont give it to anyone.

Thanx. DopaZ
(10-17-2014, 00:08)DopaZ Wrote: Hello, i created new clan some hours ago, i got a good isnipe mod but after nextmap it have FX bug on body (then i can see anythings) and Intervention is following me. I dont want to put this mod online because its a private made mod. Then add me on skype please (lol i forgotten to add my skype) whata idiot i'am Big Grin (iBL4CKEVO) i'll send you, but dont give it to anyone.

Thanx. DopaZ

LOL

Search on your mod files something anything called "setModel", its somthing like this:

Code:
self setModel( "X" );

Find in your mod a thing that is like this and add precachemodel:

Code:
Init()
{
PrecacheModel( "X" ); //the X inside setmodel
LOT OF STUFF HERE
}

That should solve the FX problem, but the intervention will continue following you unless you remove setModel lines from mod.
I cant really understand what you said, did i need to REMOVE these line? or modify? Because i dont know which FX doesnt want to load or are missing.. Sad

Thanx aswell.

EDIT: On my mod _utility.gsc i have
Code:
loadModel(info)
{
    self detachAll();
    self setModel(info["model"]);
    self setViewModel(info["viewmodel"]);

attachInfo = info["attach"];
    attachSize = attachInfo.size;

for(i = 0; i < attachSize; i++)
        self attach(attachInfo[i]["model"], attachInfo[i]["tag"], attachInfo[i]["ignoreCollision"]);
}

About precacheModel i have on my _rank.gsc files:
Code:
init()

{
    level.scoreInfo = [];
    level.xpScale = getDvarInt( "scr_xpscale" );

level.rankTable = [];

precacheShader("white");

precacheModel("");
    precacheString( &"RANK_PLAYER_WAS_PROMOTED_N" );
    precacheString( &"RANK_PLAYER_WAS_PROMOTED" );
    precacheString( &"RANK_PROMOTED" );
    precacheString( &"MP_PLUS" );
    precacheString( &"RANK_ROMANI" );
    precacheString( &"RANK_ROMANII" );
    precacheString( &"RANK_ROMANIII" );

And i forgot to add when i do command !spawn i have an error with somethings called j_head and i'm disconnected from server.
Yes yes, but its not that thing, do you have any setModel on _rank.gsc or some other file like that? The problem is coming up because you are changing players model to one that doesnt exist (so red FX appears), your head and equipment doesnt find the tags (j_head, tag_weapon...) on the model and thats why they float all toghether. If you try to attach it manually to those unexisting tags, it will make the game crash with the error you mentioned.
Hi, its ok now about FX but now i have another problem in the center bottom of screen i have some text like Press [4] for M40A3 or Marathon/ninja when i spam the key for M40 i got this error:

Logs of server:
Code:
******* script runtime error *******
exceeded maximum number of child0 script variables: [    449313] Error: @ 100362
[    449315] Error: called from:
[    449318] Error: @ 100545
[    449321] Error: started from:
[    449323] Error: @ 100481
[    449326] Error: ************************************
[    449345] ********************
ERROR: script runtime error
(see console for details)
exceeded maximum number of child0 script variables

thats the code in _rank.gsc
Code:
{
textElem = self createFontString("objective", 1.2);
    textElem setPoint( "BOTTOMCENTER", "BOTTOMCENTER", 0, -10 );
for( ;; )
{
    textElem setText( "^7[^2[{+actionslot 1}]^7] ^2FPS ^7[^2[{+actionslot 3}]^7] ^2Thermal ^7[^2[{+talk}]^7] ^2m40a3 ^7[^2[{+actionslot 2}]^7] ^2Marathon ^7[^2[{+actionslot 4}]^7] ^2Info" );

}
}

inGame error: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014...-error.png
in Dedicated: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014...error2.png

BTW, the mod have not been done by me. but now developer doenst want to fix that.. Sad
(10-18-2014, 18:00)DopaZ Wrote: Hi, its ok now about FX but now i have another problem in the center bottom of screen i have some text like Press [4] for M40A3 or Marathon/ninja when i spam the key for M40 i got this error:

Logs of server:
Code:
******* script runtime error *******
exceeded maximum number of child0 script variables: [    449313] Error: @ 100362
[    449315] Error: called from:
[    449318] Error: @ 100545
[    449321] Error: started from:
[    449323] Error: @ 100481
[    449326] Error: ************************************
[    449345] ********************
ERROR: script runtime error
(see console for details)
exceeded maximum number of child0 script variables

thats the code in _rank.gsc
Code:
{
textElem = self createFontString("objective", 1.2);
    textElem setPoint( "BOTTOMCENTER", "BOTTOMCENTER", 0, -10 );
for( ;; )
{
    textElem setText( "^7[^2[{+actionslot 1}]^7] ^2FPS ^7[^2[{+actionslot 3}]^7] ^2Thermal ^7[^2[{+talk}]^7] ^2m40a3 ^7[^2[{+actionslot 2}]^7] ^2Marathon ^7[^2[{+actionslot 4}]^7] ^2Info" );

}
}

inGame error: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014...-error.png
in Dedicated: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014...error2.png

BTW, the mod have not been done by me. but now developer doenst want to fix that.. Sad

I call this error "badshitcode". Troll
Where you placed this piece of code? And you don't need to do for/while loops if it's "static" text. So remove "for()" loop.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
Hi, i removed the for (;Wink but its still crashing when spaming in old mod it didnt crashed

Thanx.
How do u put mods on Xbox
You go away.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]