Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAIL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3 [PC VERSION]
To me MW3 wa the first call of duty I bough I got to say in grafic it's far better than any other Game I've played in the past but the Aimbot ruin the whole game.
Pay 60 bucks for that game was a fail Black Ops had a better review for many reason.
In Black Ops the dedi server are ranked and you can kick/ban hacker from the dedi which is not the case with mw3 dedicated server are not ranked you can ban/kick.
On Mw3 in a ranked game you can't ban or kick an hacker because it's not your server and they didn't tough about vote kick option. I'n my way I think about selling my license and buy Black Ops or just wait till an other good game come out.

It has grafic.
(@AZUMIKKEL knows what i'm talking about)

WOO 60$ down the drain . Boring so far , maybe it will get better as i play , , no atmopheric sound track . Compare to Fallout or dead island this games extremely sucks . For young kids , Pegi 18 is stupidly rated, hardcore as Mary poppins , a SOFT ware indeed as toliet paper . The details of graphics simply vanish when you move arround , what a trick to save processing power , i think that, the objective of that games was to make a games that could be played on ipad or i phones or zune , THIS GAMES IS NOT FOR SERIOUS GAMERS . And LOL the vehicules action is completely childish , hahahahahaha i have just financed the future of iphone gaming . ...... lets be positive , for new gamers it should be fun . BUT FOR serious gamers , very very brown ! OH MY GOD . have we all lost testosterone ?
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

(12-12-2011, 18:27)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: WOO 60$ down the drain . Boring so far , maybe it will get better as i play , , no atmopheric sound track . Compare to Fallout or dead island this games extremely sucks . For young kids , Pegi 18 is stupidly rated, hardcore as Mary poppins , a SOFT ware indeed as toliet paper . The details of graphics simply vanish when you move arround , what a trick to save processing power , i think that, the objective of that games was to make a games that could be played on ipad or i phones or zune , THIS GAMES IS NOT FOR SERIOUS GAMERS . And LOL the vehicules action is completely childish , hahahahahaha i have just financed the future of iphone gaming . ...... lets be positive , for new gamers it should be fun . BUT FOR serious gamers , very very brown ! OH MY GOD . have we all lost testosterone ?

What
the
fuck.
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

[Image: 1015462_460s.jpg]

@AZUMIKKEL old
@No One

Saying old is old

Why is this thread still active Fuu
[Image: ctoc.jpg]

i already regret that i bought myself a copy after i activated it and saw it my steam library. even if i only paid a few for it...money waste

the game just gets sold due to the hype..thats all, since cod4 they release the same game every year, with the same engine, gameplay and graphics.

but to make it clear, mw3 is outdated and just made like that to run smooth on consoles with 60 fps.
they need to keep it simple, play BF3 on a console with 30fps = sucks

you cant play games with the same graphics like you see on your PC on 6 year old hardware a console is using.

thats the big difference, cod series turned into a console product while for example bf3 is a 100% pure made PC game
there is much more money to earn in the console industry, contract with microsoft / giving them dlcs one month earlier etc....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call of Duty loser calls in SWAT team hoax on kid who beat him RaZ 3 3,827 04-24-2014, 19:31
Last Post: Casper
  [Release] Bot Warfare ineedbots 0 4,591 11-10-2013, 06:15
Last Post: ineedbots
  [News] Call of Duty: Ghosts Pozzuh 59 39,201 11-05-2013, 16:05
Last Post: RaZ
  MW3 Server Version superg1973 7 12,132 10-28-2013, 01:15
Last Post: kotyra972
  Warfare DidUknowiPwn 16 16,215 08-27-2013, 23:22
Last Post: 26hz
  Call of Duty MW3 Help tugay12 4 5,124 08-21-2013, 00:31
Last Post: hillbilly
  A question about the Call of Duty Black Ops king_dom 1 3,435 07-08-2013, 05:26
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Admin Server Tool for Modern Warfare 3 for Teknogods??? odok 5 13,072 06-22-2013, 11:02
Last Post: surtek
  [Release] LF's BO2 Trainer (Latest Version) LegitFlash 3 4,572 06-11-2013, 18:14
Last Post: surtek
  [News] Call Of Duty: Ghosts - New Engine Video Tomsen1410 7 5,168 06-10-2013, 20:24
Last Post: Pozzuh