Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAIL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3 [PC VERSION]
This is the worst COD ever..
I've bought and played all Cod games since COD 2.. Cod 2 it was good, Cod 4 it was even better (because I like modern fps), cod 5.. it was good.. Cod: Mw2, it was ok for the time, COD: BO it was better than mw2, but I also didn't like many stuff.. COD: MW3 its the **** of them all.. So COD 4 it was the best game ever, and still is.. The realistic style and feeling of playing cod 4 is the best.. The realistic look of the weapons.. And I must say the better graphics than mw2 and mw3...

The Main Problems of this game (I mean The Huge Problem this game is):

-When I play mw3 multiplayer, I feel like Im playing an edited Combat Arms..
-This game is even lighter than mw2 and cod4.. I really dont know what they were trying to do.. But they failed miserably..
-The graphics are so outdated, that they even are worse that COD 4 Graphics..
-The weapon animations of reloading, switching, aiming and shooting are the worst I ever seen..
-The player who takes the first shot, Dies without any chance of thing to fire at his enemy, because he loses control of the weapon (a lot), in Black Ops I hated that, but in this one, I hate it 5 times over..
-The Field of View is too low.. I can see a player if Im not even looking at him, and it doesnt allow to change the FOV, not even on the config.. I fell sick with all those guns stuck on my nose..
-They said: "MW3 Will have dedicated servers", but what a **** they all are.. They only gave us Unranked servers, and to be able to see the servers we have to enable it in the settings.. WTF??
-The Multiplayer maps are too small and confusing..
-Games are too fast, maybe because of the above statement..
-Console.. We need console, Black Ops was great because of that.. And because we could change the FOV
-Every time I kill someone, I get killed from behind..
-They said: This game will suit every play-style Wrong, all they did was get the map full of routes, making a Run and kill play-style impossible.. Forcing people to camp, so that we wouldnt die in a matter of no more than 10 sec..
-It takes forever to kill someone when Im shooting at him, but when someone shoots at me I die a lot quicker.. (Yes, Im hitting them) Maybe because of the huge ping we got..
-4 Ping bars in the score bar.. And not showing the ping numbers..
Example: Every single player in the game has 3 or 4 green bars, not less.. Well, that doesnt tell us anything.. If we go to the config, and change the amount of bars to 10 and The Ping interval to 20, in these commands in config_mp.cfg:

seta cg_ScoresPing_MaxBars "10"
seta cg_ScoresPing_Interval "20"

You guys will notice the huge ping you must have.. (And you will be able to see who is the host.. Which is the one with the biggest number of green bars)..
They didnt put the Ping Numbers like COD4 and BO, because we would be scared of how huge they are..

-VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat), So.. you guys will use that **** forever now?? In the first day of the game, there was already Wallhacks, No-Recoil and Aimbots running around this game.. And why is that? Because MW2 cheats only needed a simple modification to work with MW3.. And because VAC if it catches the cheater, it will only ban him in 2 months from now And meanwhile, we have to stick to play with cheaters (You want The game to use steam.. Sure.. But bring us back to Punkbuster (Its not perfect, but at least bans in the second someone cheats)!!!
-Same menu as MW2 Only that says it all

Well.. Resuming all that, The multiplayer is unplayable..
Its not even fun to play, I only get angry (At all the bad stuff they did) when I play this ****..
MW3 is the worst Cod game ever..
When Activision heard of Battlefield 3, All they thought was: We need a MW3 game to compete with BF3..
Thats why they delayed COD: Future Warfare, and Began a MW3 game. And c/p almost the entire game from the previous ones..
And made it only in 7 Months..
Sledgehammer Games where the fail in all of this..
With their inexperience of FPS's..
And above all with their inexperience of Call of Duty Games, which have a unique gameplay feeling, and they ruined it with this ****..

I wont ever ever feed Activision Wallet farm ever again..

The one thing they should do is fire every single one of them, and get everyone who made Call of Duty 4!!
So that they can make a real Call of Duty game.
I would be much happier if you guys made a Call of Duty 4 game again With all the same stuff, but with new maps. Or at least release new maps to cod4...
Because with all those changes in the engine.. It just ruined it all..

Everyone..
Please share and vote on this site: http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/call-o...er-reviews

If anyone know some other sites where they do reviews and user votes like that one.. please share it..xD

EDIT: Buy the way.. I have also bought Battlefield 3, so stop with all those comments about it..

You are hater of this game...
blah, this is epic game
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

Everyone says that mw3 sucks, but I was going to buy it...
Now I think, I first buy bf3 and then maybe mw3.

- lmfao
- turn your brightness down
- graphics are outdated but certainly not worse then cod4
- animations are fine (sprint anim is a little bit retarded though)
- bullshit, you are just bad
- true.. but it's the same as mw2
- You knew they were unranked if you read some shit before buying
- maps are cool, much like cod4 actually
- fast paced is cool. if you didnt like this you shouldnt have bought the game
- true.
- Again, you're noob
- lmfao, they force us to run. I run all the time and I own.
- get better aim and/or better weapons
- same as mw2
- sure, ping bars are lame
- VAC / PB they're both not good at what they do. There will always be hacks anyway.
- Why would they change the menu

Sure, this is not the best game ever, certainly not for PC. But this game is a lot better then any other call of duty (gameplay wise)

You should've bought BF3 instead.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

w00t! 900 words!!
I've never seen somebody being so pissed about a videogame,
I mean it's not my favorite game neither, but just say 'okay well fuck this'
and move on to BF3
Because that's pretty much what I did

@JariZ so true, i dont even bought me an own version yet even if i sell it Wink
not because i cant, because i was disappointed from the first news, started with codxp and the wanabe hype around the game.

i will probably give it a try some day but for now i will stay aat BF3 either

Why buy MW3.. you can create your own MW3 if you have MW2.
[Image: 1fxsnb.jpg]

(11-09-2011, 19:37)Se7en Wrote: You are hater of this game...
blah, this is epic game

You are fanboy of this game...
blah, OP is correct in every single statement. dont even bother argu-

(11-09-2011, 19:55)Pozzuh Wrote: - lmfao
- turn your brightness down ...
- graphics are outdated but certainly not worse then cod4 *No it's the same
- sprint anim is a little bit retarded *Aka. you agree
- true..
- maps are cool, much like cod4 actually ......
- fast paced is cool. if you didnt like this you shouldnt have bought the game *The reasons he bought it or not is irrelevant to his review.
- true.
- Again, you're noob *No, this is true. The maps are way too small.
- lmfao, they force us to run. I run all the time and I own. *I run all the time, I kill one person and die. I camp, I get tonnes.
- get better aim and/or better weapons *Nice general reply to anything >_>
- same as mw2 *This is still not MW2. It sucks no matter, and I blame MW3 for this, not MW2.
- agree
- VAC / PB they're both not good at what they do. There will always be hacks anyway. *VAC is lame though
- Why would they change the menu *Why would they change anything?

Sure, this is not the best game ever, certainly not for PC. But this game is a lot better then any other call of duty (gameplay wise) *Not unless we can mod it to get less shit. That's where COD4 > Black Ops > MW3.

You should've bought BF3 instead. *This is the only thing I agree 100% on.

YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

(11-09-2011, 20:56)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:
(11-09-2011, 19:37)Se7en Wrote: You are hater of this game...
blah, this is epic game

You are fanboy of this game...
blah, OP is correct in every single statement. dont even bother argu-

(11-09-2011, 19:55)Pozzuh Wrote: - lmfao
- turn your brightness down ...
- graphics are outdated but certainly not worse then cod4 *No it's the same
- sprint anim is a little bit retarded *Aka. you agree
- true..
- maps are cool, much like cod4 actually ......
- fast paced is cool. if you didnt like this you shouldnt have bought the game *The reasons he bought it or not is irrelevant to his review.
- true.
- Again, you're noob *No, this is true. The maps are way too small.
- lmfao, they force us to run. I run all the time and I own. *I run all the time, I kill one person and die. I camp, I get tonnes.
- get better aim and/or better weapons *Nice general reply to anything >_>
- same as mw2 *This is still not MW2. It sucks no matter, and I blame MW3 for this, not MW2.
- agree
- VAC / PB they're both not good at what they do. There will always be hacks anyway. *VAC is lame though
- Why would they change the menu *Why would they change anything?

Sure, this is not the best game ever, certainly not for PC. But this game is a lot better then any other call of duty (gameplay wise) *Not unless we can mod it to get less shit. That's where COD4 > Black Ops > MW3.

You should've bought BF3 instead. *This is the only thing I agree 100% on.

LOL.
or u are just a "hateboy"
[Image: ctoc.jpg]

Did you just call this game a cs-lookalike?
It's nothing like cs, it's , well, ehrm, the opposite.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call of Duty loser calls in SWAT team hoax on kid who beat him RaZ 3 3,829 04-24-2014, 19:31
Last Post: Casper
  [Release] Bot Warfare ineedbots 0 4,592 11-10-2013, 06:15
Last Post: ineedbots
  [News] Call of Duty: Ghosts Pozzuh 59 39,238 11-05-2013, 16:05
Last Post: RaZ
  MW3 Server Version superg1973 7 12,138 10-28-2013, 01:15
Last Post: kotyra972
  Warfare DidUknowiPwn 16 16,260 08-27-2013, 23:22
Last Post: 26hz
  Call of Duty MW3 Help tugay12 4 5,129 08-21-2013, 00:31
Last Post: hillbilly
  A question about the Call of Duty Black Ops king_dom 1 3,439 07-08-2013, 05:26
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Admin Server Tool for Modern Warfare 3 for Teknogods??? odok 5 13,075 06-22-2013, 11:02
Last Post: surtek
  [Release] LF's BO2 Trainer (Latest Version) LegitFlash 3 4,574 06-11-2013, 18:14
Last Post: surtek
  [News] Call Of Duty: Ghosts - New Engine Video Tomsen1410 7 5,187 06-10-2013, 20:24
Last Post: Pozzuh