Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does somebody got adresses?
Somebody got addresses for CBuf_AddText & SV_GameSendServerCommand for lastest BO2 version?

Thanks.

As I told you, there are tutorials here on this forum showing how to find both addresses...

Stop being lazy.

Thanks Barata...
Don't worry if things aren't the way you planned, in the end everything will solve itself...

(08-24-2013, 01:03)barata Wrote: As I told you, there are tutorials here on this forum showing how to find both addresses...

Stop being lazy.

Thanks Barata...

Oh, Barata, but this is the last time i would ask you anything, please mate, you gave console to Dano and other people, why can't you just be nice? Dodgy

(08-24-2013, 01:08)freedemosforyou Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 01:03)barata Wrote: As I told you, there are tutorials here on this forum showing how to find both addresses...

Stop being lazy.

Thanks Barata...

Oh, Barata, but this is the last time i would ask you anything, please mate, you gave console to Dano and other people, why can't you just be nice? Dodgy

I'm so nice that I even released a free source with usefull functions and in the same thread made a tutorial to find the offsets...

Thanks Barata...
Don't worry if things aren't the way you planned, in the end everything will solve itself...

(08-24-2013, 01:33)barata Wrote:

Stop being lazy.

Thanks Barata...

I'm so nice that I even released a free source with usefull functions and in the same thread made a tutorial to find the offsets...

Thanks Barata...

To send me code tooks you 2 minutes, i tryed to search it at default.cfg and everything but its not even there..

(08-24-2013, 01:51)freedemosforyou Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 01:33)barata Wrote:

Stop being lazy.

Thanks Barata...

Thanks Barata...

To send me code tooks you 2 minutes, i tryed to search it at default.cfg and everything but its not even there..

For you to write this answer takes about 30 seconds...

Thanks Barata...

0x000000 is for CBuf_AddText
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]

Download IDA.
Open t6zm.exe or whatever.
Click CTRL + F ( i don't remember, just go to Edit>Search )
Find for those functions.
It will show you some code field like
Code:
0x24342342          sometext
0x24432423          sometext
0x32432434          <your function name>
0x32432423          sometext

So just copy 0x32432434. ( it's as example, lol, not real address )
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

nice "news and updates" threads...

you arent only lazy to find those adresses by yourself, no, you are even to lazy to post in the right section...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Mw3 VB Ingame Trainer Source Code(outdated adresses) barata 7 5,414 01-21-2012, 00:52
Last Post: aosma8