ItsMods

Full Version: Does somebody got adresses?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somebody got addresses for CBuf_AddText & SV_GameSendServerCommand for lastest BO2 version?

Thanks.
As I told you, there are tutorials here on this forum showing how to find both addresses...

Stop being lazy.

Thanks Barata...
(08-24-2013, 01:03)barata Wrote: [ -> ]As I told you, there are tutorials here on this forum showing how to find both addresses...

Stop being lazy.

Thanks Barata...

Oh, Barata, but this is the last time i would ask you anything, please mate, you gave console to Dano and other people, why can't you just be nice? Dodgy
(08-24-2013, 01:08)freedemosforyou Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2013, 01:03)barata Wrote: [ -> ]As I told you, there are tutorials here on this forum showing how to find both addresses...

Stop being lazy.

Thanks Barata...

Oh, Barata, but this is the last time i would ask you anything, please mate, you gave console to Dano and other people, why can't you just be nice? Dodgy

I'm so nice that I even released a free source with usefull functions and in the same thread made a tutorial to find the offsets...

Thanks Barata...
(08-24-2013, 01:33)barata Wrote: [ -> ]

Stop being lazy.

Thanks Barata...

I'm so nice that I even released a free source with usefull functions and in the same thread made a tutorial to find the offsets...

Thanks Barata...

To send me code tooks you 2 minutes, i tryed to search it at default.cfg and everything but its not even there..
(08-24-2013, 01:51)freedemosforyou Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2013, 01:33)barata Wrote: [ -> ]

Stop being lazy.

Thanks Barata...

Thanks Barata...

To send me code tooks you 2 minutes, i tryed to search it at default.cfg and everything but its not even there..

For you to write this answer takes about 30 seconds...

Thanks Barata...
0x000000 is for CBuf_AddText
Download IDA.
Open t6zm.exe or whatever.
Click CTRL + F ( i don't remember, just go to Edit>Search )
Find for those functions.
It will show you some code field like
Code:
0x24342342          sometext
0x24432423          sometext
0x32432434          <your function name>
0x32432423          sometext

So just copy 0x32432434. ( it's as example, lol, not real address )
nice "news and updates" threads...

you arent only lazy to find those adresses by yourself, no, you are even to lazy to post in the right section...