No, I haven't got Facebook, but I use a different social network
0%
No, not at all.
50.00%
10 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion] Facebook
@XeroK I was waiting for someone to say this...
@ all you have no friends then I suppose (looking at the poll)
no friends because i dont use useless facebook or twitter?
these social networks are the most idiotic things ever created.

you want to stay in contact with friends, meet them in real life or go out with them.

i dont need to share what i ate, when i took a heavy shit or if i think its cold outside.
but perhaps i am just too old to jump on the social network hype
Well these days you can't go without facebook,
I need to have one for my school, else I can't access my class facebook group which contains all homework etc.
So even if I didn't want facebook, i'd had to create one.
I don't really use it to stay in contact with friends (instead I talk to them IRL or use msn/skype).
When I open up my facebook it's mostly 99% bullshit application requests:
[Image: RvQ44.png]
and when I click on them it asks for personal information, ability to post stuff to my wall, ability to write messages etc.
[Image: HLIhK.png]
I mean why the fuck would people even want to use those stupid apps who sell your information just so that you can see 'when your friends have their birthdays' or so that you can play some pathetic flash game.

Things I can't stand is people who post stuff that starts with 'like my status if...' or something similar like that,
You think you're populair, but in fact you're behind your computer all the time, talking to your 'friends' (from which you haven't seen 90% IRL) and 'liking' things, making you automatically subscribed to everything AKA giving company's the ability to post advertisements on your facebook wall, making you even more part of the commercial thing behind facebook.
Because in fact, it's not even about 'keeping in contact with your friends' anymore.
When I look at TV commercials, Pretty much all of them says facebook.com/heineken or something like that
It's all about making money, and people using your personal info and trying to get you to 'like' posts

This is a perfect example of the hardcore facebook user, and how you can own them
[Image: 1080542_460s.jpg]
Totally agree with you guys, @d0h! and @JariZ

Btw, @JariZ we also have that homework thingy, well... but teachers doesn't seem to use it this year since we have our own site where we have all the homework, schemes, in short... everything (or most) is digitalised this year.
We have our own mac laptops from school, so that's why :p

(12-16-2011, 06:38)XeroK Wrote: Do you have a social life, Rendflex? Troll

I do have a social life, but not that "popular" ones you see in the American movies.
Why? I'm very different from people at my age...
I'm much more serious (or mature, as you would like to call it), I seem to be interested in things other kids in my age doesn't, such as politics, and science.
Heck, i read the economics and politics news while other surf on facebook (or playing games) during the mornings...
I do of course got plenty of friends.

In Sweden, bullying doesn't seem to be as showing as it is in other countries, here they seem to part you in groups...
There's those sport fags, there's the gamers, the bitchy/slutty girls, the hard working girls, etc.
So there's no "popular" kids as in America, and bulling doesn't exist as it is in America, rather it is "Oh wow, you're that sport fag =_=" behind someones back, get what I mean?
I have no idea how it works, but somehow the "gay" dudes (even though I don't see this in my school, but I do see this very often on other public places) are with the girls.
So a social life... hm?

So I've got no idea how to answer your question, if you meant that "american social life" then no, if otherwise the answer is yes.
(12-16-2011, 12:14)Rendflex Wrote:
(12-16-2011, 06:38)XeroK Wrote: Do you have a social life, Rendflex? Troll

I do have a social life, but not that "popular" ones you see in the American movies.
I'm much more serious (or mature, as you would like to call it), I seem to be interested in things other kids in my age doesn't, such as politics, and science.
Heck, i read the economics and politics news while other surf on facebook (or playing games) during the mornings...

In Sweden, bullying doesn't seem to be as showing as it is in other countries, here they seem to part you in groups...
There's those sport fags, there's the gamers, the bitchy/slutty girls, the hard working girls, etc.
So there's no "popular" kids as in America, and bulling doesn't exist as it is in America, rather it is "Oh wow, you're that sport fag =_=" behind someones back, get what I mean?
I have no idea how it works, but somehow the "gay" dudes (even though I don't see this in my school, but I do see this very often on other public places) are with the girls.
So a social life... hm?

So I've got no idea how to answer your question, if you meant that "american social life" then no, if otherwise the answer is yes.

TL;DR for real, since I was kidding c:

You're not your facebook account.

@JariZ gladly, I have no retards like that in my friends list.
(12-16-2011, 12:14)Rendflex Wrote: I do have a social life, but not that "popular" ones you see in the American movies.

So a social life... hm?

At my previous school there were the popular retards who got shitty grades and bullied people (me included) who were smarter than them, even though we never show off and yell "YES!!" to the whole class when we get a 12 (A+), unlike them when they get a 10 (B). They did nothing but attention whoring and playing smart-asses, either talking shit to people or behind their backs, or sucking up to someone more "popular" than them.
They disgust me, and I should have transferred school years ago.

Now I'm at a technical engineering gymnasium. My whole class is generally awesome, as we have the same interests. We don't group up. Everyone talks to each other (except for those 3-4 people who never show up, are aggressive, have a lame attitude, and don't even try to participate). There is no popularity hierarchy.

@JariZ block application requests from showing in notifications, problem fixed?
Also,
[Image: de65a5a2.png]
I hope you're trolling.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
(12-16-2011, 14:54)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: @JariZ block application requests from showing in notifications, problem fixed?
Also,
[Image: de65a5a2.png]
I hope you're trolling.
The questions on facebook normally suck, but this one is in fact a very nice question it shows how many stupid people there are Troll
[Image: azuw.jpg]
The important thing about friends is to have them in real life, is good to have someone else that appreciates you appart from your family, as simple as that. In my opinion, social networks are just pure "rubbish"(is my point of view, dont start a flamewar)
and a big waste of time, is better to go out and meet friends or new people than staying at home chatting with 5 guys that you are only able to talk with them in front of a computer, because probably, if you are in front of them, you wouldnt talk with him/her. Thats it.
haha, my friends already told me already that I failed, please don't rub it in my face again

also fuck everyone (including @AZUMIKKEL) who's going to my facebook all of a sudden
@Pozzuh why would we start a flamewar, pretty much 99.9% of the people in this thread agrees
(12-16-2011, 16:33)jariz Wrote: haha, my friends already told me already that I failed, please don't rub it in my face again

also fuck everyone (including @AZUMIKKEL) who's going to my facebook all of a sudden
@Pozzuh why would we start a flamewar, pretty much 99.9% of the people in this thread agrees

Who's the 0.1 who doesn't?
Party bot?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Discussion] Purchasing mod tools Rendflex 22 10,971 11-10-2013, 02:58
Last Post: Pozzuh
  Found @SuperNovaAO's facebook, here are some of his posts aosma8 8 4,545 11-22-2012, 19:26
Last Post: surtek
  Minecraft API discussion Pozzuh 3 2,869 07-26-2012, 15:57
Last Post: Pozzuh
  Call of Duty MW3: Facebook and ELITE Integration master131 9 5,453 11-05-2011, 17:16
Last Post: Yamato
  number1's facebook AZUMIKKEL 29 10,516 10-15-2011, 22:06
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL
  official facebook skata3000 6 2,586 08-29-2011, 06:13
Last Post: d0h!
  [Tutorial] [Facebook] Robot Unicorn Attack SuperNovaAO 2 2,599 03-27-2011, 14:01
Last Post: SuperNovaAO