• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Camo's oh yeah
call of duty black ops\raw\weaponOptions

I think I just found what I needed to make additional custom camos without replacing.
was just randomly browsing through stuff and found this.
I actually make a tiny contribution to itsmods

#proudface
Looking forward to see your release
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
Trying to get it to work atm =3
Anyone else feeling bored might just go ahead and try
I knew this already. But your file isn't the multiplayer stuff. You need to use mp/weaponoptions.csv

Also, I didn't get this to work. But feel free to try Smile
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
cant seem to get it work
(08-26-2011, 21:33)johamort Wrote: cant seem to get it work

o rly?
Look this

http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Waz-up.html

Coulored clan tag work great, sometime there's some bug like this, but realy have no efect to players damage and for this is useless (not, there's something unpatched...) .
Before was easy get gold camo on ranked (basic training and direct connection to rank server) but know they even patch special caracters on tag clan and BO realy sux 'cause no free DLC.

Anyway before join ranked server all cfg will reset and csv table change too, now i play brink and my old CE stil work great, 5 min to get 24 lv and all unlocked.

And thank to F**** agentgod they fix many adress
(08-27-2011, 21:11)Gladio Wrote: Look this

Coulored clan tag work great, sometime there's some bug like this, but realy have no efect to players damage and for this is useless (not, there's something unpatched...) .
Before was easy get gold camo on ranked (basic training and direct connection to rank server) but know they even patch special caracters on tag clan and BO realy sux 'cause no free DLC.

Anyway before join ranked server all cfg will reset and csv table change too, now i play brink and my old CE stil work great, 5 min to get 24 lv and all unlocked.

The fuck has this to do with anything?
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
(08-28-2011, 08:14)Pozzuh Wrote:
(08-27-2011, 21:11)Gladio Wrote: Look this

The fuck has this to do with anything?

Your reaply too

But no matter like this sux 's game

Hwr Trolarc dont reset all before join ranked server, but You can find it by itself.

Certamente ormai e diventato solo un gioco per ragazzetti sfigati e pippaioli, e di certo nessuna mod puo rendere un gioco nato male piu interessante di quello che sia in realta. Una volta cambiata texture e modelli rimmarra sempre un gioco da sfigati. Prova tu ad usare google traduttore visto che sei cosi intellidiota...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ops 2 Custom background? jotape99 10 11,606 10-29-2013, 07:22
Last Post: xInfinity.
Wink [Release] se7en_ace's I'm On A Bus [Nuketown Texture Mod + Camo] Ace 12 12,754 09-22-2013, 02:58
Last Post: Ace
  Custom xanims DidUknowiPwn 8 6,645 08-28-2013, 08:17
Last Post: RaZ
  Help Make ac130 shoot custom bullets Ra3shed 0 2,551 07-23-2013, 13:02
Last Post: Ra3shed
  [Tutorial] Custom gametype HUD iAegle 17 14,151 07-14-2013, 01:16
Last Post: Nekochan
Video Custom Facepaints? Cuddlyedits 5 4,141 07-01-2013, 14:58
Last Post: iPaddie
  Help dedicated servers and custom dvars mattyman 0 2,338 06-22-2013, 07:33
Last Post: mattyman
Information [Tutorial] Adding DLC Maps as Custom Maps. Nekochan 151 137,382 05-25-2013, 01:05
Last Post: Nero Z zero
  QS Mod by GeKKo v 6.5 with Custom Maps GeKKoFL0X 35 28,623 05-21-2013, 19:30
Last Post: [HARD] Tony.
  [Request] custom gun mod ColorCorrects 2 2,920 05-18-2013, 22:19
Last Post: mitchhacker