Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 4 trailer
(05-28-2013, 14:30)Tomsen1410 Wrote: Whats the song called at the beginning?

Bonnie Tyler - Total eclipse of the heart

"Siege of Shanghai" Multiplayer Trailer:

Official Commander Mode Trailer:

"And the top allove above this You will be able to play as a Battlefield 4 Commandor on a tablet connected to a live game server. On PC or console making at a true next generation teamplay experience."

E3 Multiplayer Gameplay -- Best Moments:

Holy shit @ 5:26.

I don't have much time, watched only angry sea. And well, everything looked cool apart from 3 things -

1.) More than a half of BF players play it on PC. SO PRESENT IT ON PC AS WELL! I am so disgusted by Activision and EA presenting games on consoles and making extra bonuses for consoles to increase their popularity. PC is better than a console, end of discussion. It has more functions & uses and you can easily construct your own (can't construct your own PS right?) and tech specs are better even compared to new gen. Consoles are useful only for hipsters and companies trying to milk us even more than they do it already.
2.) Difficulty level .___. What the hell was that difficulty level in the video, huh? Like uber-casual? When you walk straight at the guy that is shooting you? Bullet damage is quite high, I agree, but have you noticed the speed of health regen? It is like sonic x. I would not say anything if it was COD, but BF always says that it is more realistic. Well, I can't really notice it right now...
3.) You were on the ship, then it broke and now you are running on it and shooting guys. IT IS SO TRIVIAL, so many games have done this already, it is like saying that Russians attacked America or Aliens attacked the Earth. I expected something more than that from BF4, it added China to game, I thought it would not be trivial like other games but seems to be that I was mistaken. GAMES, where (as I can remember) something happens to ship and you run around it - Crysis, COD, Tomb Raider, Mass Effect, Bulletstorm and many others
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]

they don't have the dog ... meh

(06-11-2013, 08:12)Arteq Wrote: I don't have much time, watched only angry sea. And well, everything looked cool apart from 3 things -

1.) More than a half of BF players play it on PC. SO PRESENT IT ON PC AS WELL! I am so disgusted by Activision and EA presenting games on consoles and making extra bonuses for consoles to increase their popularity. PC is better than a console, end of discussion. It has more functions & uses and you can easily construct your own (can't construct your own PS right?) and tech specs are better even compared to new gen. Consoles are useful only for hipsters and companies trying to milk us even more than they do it already.
2.) Difficulty level .___. What the hell was that difficulty level in the video, huh? Like uber-casual? When you walk straight at the guy that is shooting you? Bullet damage is quite high, I agree, but have you noticed the speed of health regen? It is like sonic x. I would not say anything if it was COD, but BF always says that it is more realistic. Well, I can't really notice it right now...
3.) You were on the ship, then it broke and now you are running on it and shooting guys. IT IS SO TRIVIAL, so many games have done this already, it is like saying that Russians attacked America or Aliens attacked the Earth. I expected something more than that from BF4, it added China to game, I thought it would not be trivial like other games but seems to be that I was mistaken. GAMES, where (as I can remember) something happens to ship and you run around it - Crysis, COD, Tomb Raider, Mass Effect, Bulletstorm and many others

1) THIS is a PC game, made FOR the PC and ported to the console!
would be interesting to know how you would run a company like this, it is about the money, of course it is and why not?! be glad that they are releasing a game made for the PC, not the other way like activision does.
2) its scripted to show gameplay, effects, lightnings, etc..., nothing more.
3) i have no idea what you expected but almost everything was already made in the past, you cant reinvent the wheel....

The tablet is going to be fun with unlimmited strike mod Troll .

Battlefield 4 multiplayer gameplay. Notice @ 3.34 the "E" button for elevator showing that this is recorded on PC.

(06-11-2013, 10:17)xfxtroll Wrote:
(06-11-2013, 08:12)Arteq Wrote: I don't have much time, watched only angry sea. And well, everything looked cool apart from 3 things -

1) THIS is a PC game, made FOR the PC and ported to the console!
would be interesting to know how you would run a company like this, it is about the money, of course it is and why not?! be glad that they are releasing a game made for the PC, not the other way like activision does.
2) its scripted to show gameplay, effects, lightnings, etc..., nothing more.
3) i have no idea what you expected but almost everything was already made in the past, you cant reinvent the wheel....

Agree with your point about running a company but they could at least present it with PC, it is easier and shows more and will not decrease their console profit.

Wait, so a video about gameplay is about graphics basically? I don't agree. It also shows physics. Example - that plane sliding to the side when he walks on the aircraft carrier. Explosions and stuff. Gameplay is not just graphics so they could've used something better than that. Also, I think that life regen will be the same not dependent on what they scripted to show. And if it does stay the same - it sucks.

I am not saying that they need to create something VERY NEW that NOBODY did before them, but they COULD've selected something not that trivial and that was done less in other games.

EDIT: saw another trailer, thanks @surtek for noticing that elevator button. But I still don't get why the moves are so over-smooth? Did they use joystick or something? I mean, when I am playing with mouse my moves are much more rapid and sharp, I do not slowly look around bserving the scenery, I sharply turn directly at the enemy
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]

(06-11-2013, 16:50)Arteq Wrote: EDIT: saw another trailer, thanks @surtek for noticing that elevator button. But I still don't get why the moves are so over-smooth? Did they use joystick or something? I mean, when I am playing with mouse my moves are much more rapid and sharp, I do not slowly look around bserving the scenery, I sharply turn directly at the enemy

You know that you can attach a XBOX controller to a pc right?

(06-11-2013, 18:06)surtek Wrote:
(06-11-2013, 16:50)Arteq Wrote: EDIT: saw another trailer, thanks @surtek for noticing that elevator button. But I still don't get why the moves are so over-smooth? Did they use joystick or something? I mean, when I am playing with mouse my moves are much more rapid and sharp, I do not slowly look around bserving the scenery, I sharply turn directly at the enemy

You know that you can attach a XBOX controller to a pc right?

Also just look at the full video, they are showing the features, everthing is easy for the playing squad and they are killing everyone without die. Also the "recorder" showing how things are going, for example he stops shooting the heli and he shows us how hos teammate getting down the heli with an rpg.
Marketing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] FXAA Injector Battlefield 3+Best Settings [Update danoc1 v1.3 Beta] iPaddie 31 63,076 08-30-2013, 00:51
Last Post: Squideh
  [News] Free Battlefield 3 Close Quarters DLC! iPaddie 2 3,849 06-11-2013, 21:08
Last Post: RaZ
  Battlefield 4: Facts & Figures Borealis 12 8,626 04-14-2013, 21:14
Last Post: Arteq
Information Battlefield 4 info Borealis 12 8,057 03-21-2013, 20:49
Last Post: Borealis
  Battlefield 3 Mods Arteq 11 8,037 01-29-2013, 20:45
Last Post: surtek
  Battlefield 3 Account Giveaway DidUknowiPwn 20 25,655 12-28-2012, 21:32
Last Post: JariZ
  Black Ops II Zombie Trailer Rendflex 17 9,523 10-04-2012, 22:06
Last Post: willem4d
  [News] Black Ops 2 Multiplayer reveal trailer Pozzuh 104 42,470 09-13-2012, 08:00
Last Post: RaZ
  Black Ops II - Villain Trailer JariZ 5 3,965 07-11-2012, 14:57
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  [Release] Battlefield 3 prestige emblems R4ST4M4N 11 14,057 06-19-2012, 17:41
Last Post: veraPoland