• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Authorize DLC1 to play online
Hello everybody...
This is my first post in this awesome forum.. Big Grin

Ok so, as u know the first strike optimizer works really well with dlc

you need to get a copy of some1 or go to a torrent and download it, then download the optimizer and do the steps... and it works.. it private and training mode.

the problem is when u go to an online server it connects and after 5 seconds, it says steam authorization not allowed... so for sure theres a way to pass that

i think if we try to launch Black ops, without steam you would play online... but yesterday i was searching for hours and couldnt find a way... so any body here knows how to get rid of the steam. or any patch possible?

or can some1 do a patch to play online, hope this all happens soon, for now we can train and play in private..

so this was just suggestions. so hope some1 answers. thanks every1 Exclamation
(04-02-2011, 10:44)lptv Wrote: Hello everybody...
This is my first post in this awesome forum.. Big Grin

Ok so, as u know the first strike optimizer works really well with dlc

you need to get a copy of some1 or go to a torrent and download it, then download the optimizer and do the steps... and it works.. it private and training mode.

the problem is when u go to an online server it connects and after 5 seconds, it says steam authorization not allowed... so for sure theres a way to pass that

i think if we try to launch Black ops, without steam you would play online... but yesterday i was searching for hours and couldnt find a way... so any body here knows how to get rid of the steam. or any patch possible?

or can some1 do a patch to play online, hope this all happens soon, for now we can train and play in private..

so this was just suggestions. so hope some1 answers. thanks every1 Exclamation

your theory for play steam offline doesnt work as the game needs to connect to steam to play i have already tried. Also supernova is an awsome coder and if it could be done, it would of. Maybe im wrong but things like these are risky and take time
the red text in the mainpost of "optimizer" is there for a reason! dont blame us if vac triggered the tool..

of course you are getting kicked cause there is no legit serial attached to your account. you cant play it on ranked/unranked due to this reason
(04-02-2011, 10:54)d0h! Wrote: the read text in the mainpost of "optimizer" is there for a reason! dont blame us if vac triggered the tool..

of course you are getting kicked cause there is no legit serial attached to your account. you cant play it on ranked/unranked due to this reason

well. your tottaly right.. but i've seen a lot of ppl playing without steam, like play the cfg without steam, iam sure by time it will be possible =]

well lets hope though Big Grin add me on steam if u dont mind, my id is lptv ^^
i ment "red text" not "read". it will never be possible cause you cannot bypass the valid authorization. it is the same like trying to play with a cracked copy on legit servers. doesnt work
(04-02-2011, 11:05)d0h! Wrote: i ment "red text" not "read". it will never be possible cause you cannot bypass the valid authorization. it is the same like trying to play with a cracked copy on legit servers. doesnt work

that means, we need to buy it, hmm thanks for ur reply ^^ you bought it yet?
no i didnt bought it and i will never do it.
you can play with friends using the optimizer aswell as with people that bought the dlc. no need to buy it.
(04-02-2011, 11:11)d0h! Wrote: no i didnt bought it and i will never do it.
you can play with friends using the optimizer aswell as with people that bought the dlc. no need to buy it.

THANKS man Smile could u add me ^^ id : lptv
The Steam Authorization is SERVERSIDE. I can patch the server if I would have access to it (not the case)
(04-02-2011, 12:33)SuperNovaAO Wrote: The Steam Authorization is SERVERSIDE. I can patch the server if I would have access to it (not the case)

Theres a way to play online and this help to be host cause no need bind key in cfg for zombie ascension and zombie trainer 3.1.1 work great even mine is not an english version, hwr i try it with banned acount cause cheat , with MW2 wasnt stats like BO for this can be detect, trying see new map in the cinema tell u "bay a dlc" , sv issue pacht are every week now,more then game it self, is better dont try it online but who know if they can ban you

and no error msg like d3d.bsb..... or something.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GETTING SERVER ONLINE raym 6 5,264 09-28-2013, 22:42
Last Post: Nekochan
  [News] Online PS4 games will require playstation plus kokole 6 3,799 06-12-2013, 20:58
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL
  [News] Call of Duty: Online Stream DidUknowiPwn 10 7,317 05-26-2013, 11:54
Last Post: Yamato
Question Help play FX [HARD] Tony. 9 5,908 05-08-2013, 14:42
Last Post: [HARD] Tony.
Wink [News] Call of Duty Online (CN) Enters BravoTest (client is avaliable for download kjkszpj 17 10,037 05-06-2013, 02:18
Last Post: logitechnoob
  Call of Duty: Online [Pictures] DidUknowiPwn 39 21,655 04-24-2013, 15:50
Last Post: kjkszpj
  Do you play runescape? :D check this out xD [BTK]Foxy 1 2,806 04-05-2013, 18:16
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  Buy Black Ops 2 online SuperNovaAO 29 15,044 03-24-2013, 13:55
Last Post: Jakeyellis
  Modding online custom classes? jarniboi 0 2,421 03-12-2013, 00:21
Last Post: jarniboi
Video Just Let`s Play [Z00MBY] Alex 24 13,831 03-10-2013, 20:59
Last Post: Arteq