• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99% CPU Usage
Hi
first thanks to all for plugins they made!
i got a problem!!! SadUndecidedDodgyAngry
when i run my server in my PC it's ok and works perfectly
but when i run it on my VPS (it has windows server 2003) iwmp-server get 99% cpu usage and stuck in >> Steam Game Server initialized as Internet Server. <<
and computer get very slowly that cannot be controlled!
what should i do!!?? please help meeeeeeeeeeeeee! Sad Sad :'( Sad((((((
i was working on them to get best config for my server and now it doesn't work in my VPS! Sad
also tried many things to run them in windows server 2003 because at first they gave me error and didn't run!!
One of your plugin used a .net function not present on server
Hi, Keep in mind that when you are reporting a problem, you need to give as much information as possible.
1. Are you using the addon?
1.1 Are you using the newest addon/server? (Meaning you're not using tekno/4d1/some other mp crack)
2. What plugins do you got installed? (if you got any)
3. Did you make any of these plugins yourself? If so, Do you have loops that don't sleep?
I had same problem, i've updated .NET framework and vc redist.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
(02-01-2013, 11:26)JRIZ Wrote: Hi, Keep in mind that when you are reporting a problem, you need to give as much information as possible.
1. Are you using the addon?
1.1 Are you using the newest addon/server? (Meaning you're not using tekno/4d1/some other mp crack)
2. What plugins do you got installed? (if you got any)
3. Did you make any of these plugins yourself? If so, Do you have loops that don't sleep?

1.yes i use it!
1.1 unfortunately i'm using tekno! i know that it's not supported by you! but i said i can run it very easily and perfectly on my own PC.so i don't think the problem is tekno!!
2.even if i delete all the plugins it doesn't make any sense again hang!! so i think the problem comes from d3d9.dll
3.i made some plugins but as i said above it doesn't make any sense either use it or not!

(02-01-2013, 15:52)SailorMoon Wrote: I had same problem, i've updated .NET framework and vc redist.

at first it even doesn't run it was giving me the error that "failed to load addon dll" something like that i don't remember what was it exactly!!
then i searched a lot and i found that may be the .net framework v2 could solve it. so i download it and install and the error gone and sever runs! but stuck at that phase!!
but i didn't download redist!
could it help!?

sorry for my bad English!!

(02-01-2013, 09:54)archit Wrote: One of your plugin used a .net function not present on server

it causes that computer hang!!?
my problem is solved now! Smile
I think it solved by installing redists

now i got another problem!! Sad
any plugin i install when i get to the server and type in chat anything not matter what it is, it crashes and give handle exception error!! Sad
That's because the plugins that are released here are not build for Tekno.
Tekno runs an outdated version of the game and addon and we can't support it for that reason.
Read more here
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Inst...oGods.html

This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tutorial] Basic usage of level.players Pozzuh 11 31,649 07-10-2011, 15:23
Last Post: Pozzuh