Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
General Help Thread
I don't have any experience with c++ Sad but I could try.

@Nukem is it not possible to scan dynamically on launch for the offsets?
[Image: azuw.jpg]

@zxz0O0 It's overall just changing the offsets AFAIK

(05-30-2012, 10:17)zxz0O0 Wrote: I don't have any experience with c++ Sad but I could try.

Would be a great way to learn!

@zxz0O0 I think he's using signatures to find functions. Problem is, IW adds some new things to these functions, which results in changing assembly and therefore sig scans failing.
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

Teknogod's mod is dead. Now it looks this one may go the same route.

Does anyone have any information about any other such mods we can use? For me it is mostly the need for easy admin tools and removing the respawn delay for HC. Without these two things, the dedi servers are pretty much dead to me. Its so nice to be able to assign admin privileges, without having to give out the rcon password. Smile

BTW, thank you Nukem for the mod as such. It has been a tremendous help, and much appreciated by me, and I am sure many others!
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

well, i have 2 high jump servers and iv'e been using a few mods from here including of course @Nukems addon. Without it they are just another 2 servers out there among many, and if it doesn't carry on then i won't bother renewing the subs for the servers. Infected with highjump while at times a headache to monitor is also a much more fun way to play.

So yes i want to say thanks to @Nukem and others who have helped me with different mods that i have used.

@Nukem..

I can see your abit miffed about this situation at the minute, but the only reason players ask about the addon is because they are extremely popular not only with Admins but players as well, hell i can't count how many times iv'e had people asking me when will it be updated. But as you have said that decision is yours whether when you update it or indeed just let it die. Anyway either way thanks for the time you have already put into this.

Sorry, last 9 posts removed.
Once again, Nukem decides if he continues or not and your bitching won't be of any help.

Jariz,
Nukem does decide weather or not he updates it. I personally have nothing to say regarding this. How ever I can not see what would be wrong with a update from Nukem on if he is going to update it and also if he is what time frame we could look at. The MW3 patch is a week old now, and normally Nukem is very good at updating his project.
I personally pay over $100 AUD per month for server rentals, I also pay extra to have hosts with FTP access so I can run the Addon and Promod. From where I am an update will allow me to make a decision on weather its viable for me to keep all these servers or not.

Yes he doesnt get paid for it and its his code and all that , How ever there are hundred of servers worldwide using his tool and supporting him. As much as he doesnt need to do any thing its courtesy to provide an update. Also keep in mind there would not be so many posts and PM's if the Addon forum was given an update status.

We appreciate that IW fucked this game and the guys here at ItsMods have done there best to provide a better working game. I can also appreciate the frustration that Nukem and also ZXZ000 must have with stupid updates forcing them to update there projects when there were not broken.

You also have to look at it from the Addon was created, this allowed for promod which was always aimed at competitive play. It must have been known that the updates break the addon early on and when this happens many people would be asking about updates. yet alot of people seem suprised when we ask for ETA's on the updated versions.

Again to sit back and say "Nukem decides if he continues or not and your bitching won't be of any help" a simple update would take as much time and prevent a little bit of the nagging.

If I have to wait a week or two this isnt a problem, but a firm answer and time frame would be nice.

@Cyanide Nukem has stated he might update the addon for this version, but he will probably not update it for the versions after that.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

(06-02-2012, 08:45)Cyanide Wrote: Jariz,
Nukem does decide weather or not he updates it. I personally have nothing to say regarding this. How ever I can not see what would be wrong with a update from Nukem on if he is going to update it and also if he is what time frame we could look at. The MW3 patch is a week old now, and normally Nukem is very good at updating his project.
I personally pay over $100 AUD per month for server rentals, I also pay extra to have hosts with FTP access so I can run the Addon and Promod. From where I am an update will allow me to make a decision on weather its viable for me to keep all these servers or not.

Yes he doesnt get paid for it and its his code and all that , How ever there are hundred of servers worldwide using his tool and supporting him. As much as he doesnt need to do any thing its courtesy to provide an update. Also keep in mind there would not be so many posts and PM's if the Addon forum was given an update status.

We appreciate that IW fucked this game and the guys here at ItsMods have done there best to provide a better working game. I can also appreciate the frustration that Nukem and also ZXZ000 must have with stupid updates forcing them to update there projects when there were not broken.

You also have to look at it from the Addon was created, this allowed for promod which was always aimed at competitive play. It must have been known that the updates break the addon early on and when this happens many people would be asking about updates. yet alot of people seem suprised when we ask for ETA's on the updated versions.

Again to sit back and say "Nukem decides if he continues or not and your bitching won't be of any help" a simple update would take as much time and prevent a little bit of the nagging.

If I have to wait a week or two this isnt a problem, but a firm answer and time frame would be nice.

Nukem did give an update and a time frame;
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Gene...9#pid77489

Also what company charges you for FTP access? That is just flat out dumb and sounds like a complete rip off.