• 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
General Help Thread
IS homemade server

use steam to get 1.8 server then get the latest addon from the forums here
Had a life, Got a modem..

i have already done it.
still crashes.
posible solution?

(06-19-2012, 15:30)billysxz Wrote: i have already done it.
still crashes.
posible solution?

i assume you are using this lastest addon.
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

Where i can download the latest version of Nukem's dedicated server addon?
I want to install Promod

I have one question Cyanide : Why things of sv_config.ini of server addon and promod have different things and what do these things change? Maybe zxz0O0 should have to change it because i think they changed it on server addon version in order to not update to before server addon version of nukem
Server addon -->TimedMessages=1
Promod plugin -->TimedMessages=0

Server addon -->SpecsFix=1
Promod plugin -->SpecsFix=0

Server addon -->DisableVAC=0
Promod plugin -->It hasn't DisableVAC

Server addon -->ExceptionLogging=0
Promod plugin -->ExceptionLogging=1

Server addon -->Enable=0
Promod plugin -->Enable=1

Server addon -->AutoUpdate=0
Promod plugin -->AutoUpdate=1

Because DVARS i know they are only on promod file because they are used to Promod plugin.

(06-19-2012, 18:02)nicklan Wrote: Where i can download the latest version of Nukem's dedicated server addon?
I want to install Promod

Here: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...Addon.html . Now Cyanide is who has Server addon Project not Nukem Wink

Sorry for asking again, but when comes the LinuxFix? Smile Lots of people wait on it... is tehre a release date? or somebody now what about it?

greetz kasper

@Kasperle Asking for it a thousand times doesn't help
Warned.

Sigh....since JariZ closed the other thread, here we go again....

Tx to Cyanide for taking over this mod.

Has anyone else tried the "Old Rotation" feature?
Please don't bother replying if you've not done so. Yes I already know how the standard MW3 so-called rotation works.

This is really all we're interested in, and it used to work in Nukem's version. But not working in this latest release.
I do have:
OldRotation=1
//Enable the old cod4-style rotation (see example server.cfg) [0-1]
..set in the sv_config.ini in the addons folder.
And the following set in the server.cfg in the admin folder:
seta sv_old_mapRotation "playlist ffa_default map mp_dome playlist sd_default map mp_alpha playlist jugg_default map mp_carbon"

But the rotation still uses the default random map rotation. I know the mod is working since it's creating logs and I see the timed messages displaying.

TIA,

M

@Mamba45

We had the same problem (back in the day), but used a different fix. Ours still works. Try the Yurio map changer plugin, it allows you to set weightings of maps, and then a fixed rotation of game-modes - it results in nearly perfect "random" rotation. Its very simple to setup, and allows changing of current and next map/mode with a simple command if required.

[Yu]
dspl=all
// your dspl-file
dsr= DOM_default, CTF_default, HQ_default, DEM_default, TDEF_default, SD_default, SAB_default, DOM_default, DZ_default, CTF_default, HQ_default, DEM_default, TDM_default, TDEF_default, OIC_default, DOM_default, CTF_default, HQ_default, DEM_default, SD_default, TDM_default, GG_default, DZ_default, DOM_default, CTF_default, HQ_default, DEM_default, TDEF_default, SD_default, KC_default,
// your dsr-file (files)
weights= 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
// your map weights

====

This is our config for it - equal weighting for all maps, and the order of modes we want it to go through in. We play CTF/HQ/DOM/DEM mainly, with all the other modes thrown in every now and then.