Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
General Help Thread
(05-12-2012, 21:55)pieter Wrote: OnPlayerSpawned() no longer works Smile

damaged and setclient do function though alot of dvars are indeed blocked

I tried OnPlayerSpawned with v1.321 and it worked.
[Image: azuw.jpg]

well it no longer triggers in V1.322 Smile
Had a life, Got a modem..

[20:58:35] WARNING: Unable to allocate 128 Kb at 0x52B1E0 for 0xD85F000

(05-12-2012, 21:55)pieter Wrote: OnPlayerSpawned() no longer works Smile

damaged and setclient do function though alot of dvars are indeed blocked

+1

@Nukem Please create a debug version of the addon. I want to see a detailed log of when the player spawn. I have problems with the spawn on the server. Administrators lost access to chat commands. the problem is not constant.

@Nukem it seems OnPlayerSpawned does trigger but there's alot of other stuff not working well

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Addon.Other_t.set_UAVEnabled(Int32)'.
when this is set: Client.Other.UAVEnabled = true;

also found this:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FunServer.OnPlayerDamaged(ServerClient Attacker, ServerClient Victim, String Weapon, Int32 Damage)
at Addon.PluginCode.TriggerDamage(Client_t* Attacker, Client_t* Victim, SByte* szWeapon, Int32 Damage)

but have yet to find out where the Weapon - string gets turned into an SByte because it has always been a string, even in current addon docs :/

The UAV thing also has always worked fine, and the damage errors started popping up since last update to mw3

could it be possible you used an older source when making the update / bugfix ?

@pieter did you remove and add addon.dll again as reference? Also the weapon in OnPlayerDamaged is string, the last line is just a function in the addon itself which is triggered by the game.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FunServer.OnPlayerDamaged(ServerClient Attacker, ServerClient Victim, String Weapon, Int32 Damage)
at Addon.PluginCode.TriggerDamage(Client_t* Attacker, Client_t* Victim, SByte* szWeapon, Int32 Damage)
[Image: azuw.jpg]

the logs come from my server which has the latest addon Wink

in visual studio all compiles just fine

To be sure i've redownloaded the addon dll from the website and restarted all servers, well see how it goes...

Have 4 servers running on 1 machine. After update to 1.322 I noticed that sometimes (few times per hour) one or another server uses 100% of CPU core. Only restart helps. Never had this issue before. I'm running this servers for about more than 6 months, no OS reconfiguration was made.

(05-14-2012, 09:03)pieter Wrote: @Nukem it seems OnPlayerSpawned does trigger but there's alot of other stuff not working well

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Addon.Other_t.set_UAVEnabled(Int32)'.
when this is set: Client.Other.UAVEnabled = true;

also found this:

but have yet to find out where the Weapon - string gets turned into an SByte because it has always been a string, even in current addon docs :/

The UAV thing also has always worked fine, and the damage errors started popping up since last update to mw3

could it be possible you used an older source when making the update / bugfix ?

SByte* is used internally by the plugin, as the type suggests, it's a pointer. If you look at the plugin's code, a string is created from the pointer so yeah..... Also, you shouldn't be getting errors for UAVEnabled, you might be referencing an old version of the plugin as @zxz0O0 suggested, the correct definition of the Addon.Other_t.set_UAVEnabled method takes a Boolean, not an Int32 value.
[Image: 30xhrep.png]

A casual conversation between barata and I about Nukem.

'Void Addon.Other_t.set_UAVEnabled(Int32)' is still being logged atm while i AM using bools :/

downloaded the latest version from the site so im kinda flabbergasted...