ItsMods

Full Version: Game Not Reading Mod?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently followed one of the tutorials (http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Tuto...-code.html) and I had it all finished and tidied up, and when the game loaded, it was a normal game. I tested it in a private match, of course, but it didn't work. absolutely nothing happened. I coded another mod off of instinct and it still didn't load.

Is it a problem with Lib or with my PC? Help please
Where you placed the files?
Do you use modloader or 4x1? (Ask @DidUknowiPwn in Private Messages about this)
(06-07-2013, 10:58)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]Where you placed the files?
Do you use modloader or 4x1? (Ask @DidUknowiPwn in Private Messages about this)

I use MW2 Liberation. Sorry, I should have said that.
I tested all the mods and codes before posting them, have you checked if you loaded the mod correctly?
(06-08-2013, 11:17)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]...have you checked if you loaded the mod correctly?

How do I correctly load a mod? I know the frame of the mod folder, YOURMOD\maps\mp\gametypes\_load and _tutorial

But my problem is they don't do anything upon loadup? And I think I found an error in the _load, you put to thread it like this:

thread maps\mp\_tutorial.gsc

Shouldn't it be:

thread maps\mp\ganetypes\_tutorial.gsc?

But yeah, not sure what you mean by loading the mod.
(06-08-2013, 12:57)Killjoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2013, 11:17)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]...have you checked if you loaded the mod correctly?

How do I correctly load a mod? I know the frame of the mod folder, YOURMOD\maps\mp\gametypes\_load and _tutorial

But my problem is they don't do anything upon loadup? And I think I found an error in the _load, you put to thread it like this:

Shouldn't it be:

This is correct if you are using exactly the same file as I uploaded because _tutorial.gsc is not in gametypes folder

Code:

If you have it like how you have said it should work Undecided
(06-08-2013, 14:40)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2013, 12:57)Killjoy Wrote: [ -> ]

Shouldn't it be:

This is correct if you are using exactly the same file as I uploaded because _tutorial.gsc is not in gametypes folder

Code:

If you have it like how you have said it should work Undecided

My bad, I made a \gametypes and put them in there. I will move them to mp and delete \gametypes. Thanks, I'll let you know how it turns out.

It worked. Thanks much Big Grin