ItsMods

Full Version: Modded Zombies Kinodertoten
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i am The6thMessenger, and i am a writer. Pleased to meet you.

I humbly ask for a mod of COD:BO PC Zombies Kino-der-toten, with the weapons and the player statistics.

- Player will have x2 hit points; 4 hits to down, 10 with juggernog.
- Quick-revive is unlimited.
- All existing ammo-pool will have 2x the ammo capacity; say you have an Olympia; 2/38, it will now be 2/76. But frag grenades will have 10 ammo.
- Perks will not go away when downed with quick revive.

And a few modded weapons

- Tomahawk can be bought for 400 points with 5 ammo at the wall beside the Stakeout Shotgun.

- Semtex can be bought for 300 points with 5 ammo at the wall beside the M16.

- Olympia and pack-a-punch version will have +50% more reload speed but can still be affected with speed cola.
- Olympia Pack-a-punch will shoot dragon's breath and at the same time 20 pellets 360 damage each.

- Python Pack-a-punch will have 6 round capacity, but with 180 ammo pool, with ACOG and shoots RPG round that deals 3000 - 1000 damage; will not explode when too close and will only deal 1000 damage.

- Spectre will have 50-rd capacity with 300 Ammo-pool
- Spectre pack-a-punch will have 100-rd capacity with 800 ammo-pool

- Add weapon; Kiparis can be bought off the wall at the lower hall beside the mystery-box spawning point for 1750 points. 30/180 ammo pool, deals 150 - 80 each shot.
- Kiparis pack-a-punch is dual-wield with 60-rd capacity each, with 420 ammo pool, rapid fire, no recoil, and deals 200 - 120 each shot. Spread is similar to Stake-out shotgun.

Name; Rock and Roll

- M14 will have a 20/180 ammo capacity
- M14 Pack-a-Punch will have a 40/360 ammo capacity

- Famas Pack-a-Punch would have an underbarrel Flamethrower with 100% + 10 Fuel Tank ammo. Each "Shot" will deal 500 damage in line. and will only eat up 2% at each "Shot".

- AUG can be bought at the back-room.
- AUG pack-a-punch will have a 45 round capacity, master-key will have 12-pellets dealing 300 each.

- Add Death Machine - can be bought off the wall for 3000 points; at the side of the frag grenade on the projector room. same stats of the power-up but instead will have a 999 ammo pool and deals 500 damage at all ranges. (I don't like the powerup version in Five, and i prefer the death-machine to be a longterm weapon that can be pack a punched)

- Death Machine Pack-a-Punch would have 9999 ammo, 0.01 fire-rate (100 shots/s; 6000RPM), no fire spread, Deals 1000 at all ranges. + High mobility

Name; Ultimate Death Machine

- Add weapon; Walther 2000 that can be bought at the wall for 2250 Points; at the alley next to the double-tap machine. (i really really love this sniper rifle, and i was disappointed that this weapon never reached the zombie mode)

- Walther 2000 Pack-a-punch, will have a 12-round magazine; ACOG, a really small spread (python-like spread at hip-fire). Ammo Pool 12/180. can penetrate maximum of 24 target. 10x head, 3x chest, 3x leg + High mobility

Name; Planet Cracker.

- add weapon; M60 and will have 100/400 ammo pool and deals 200 damage each shot.
- M60 pack-a-punch will allow each shot to be fired to have 5 pellets that deals the same damage, One pellet will always have 0 spread and will go to the center of the crosshair, 200/800 ammo pool, and reflex sight; circle outline blue glass.

Name; Samantha's Revenge

Thank you and have a good day ^_^

Theory of how to work:

Pack-a-Punching;
basically it's just a normal MP weapon with additional stat-boost and special effects. And the pack-a-punch will be simply a "Camouflage" of some sort added to the weapon.

Previously i posted at a wrong section: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Requ...quest.html i apologize for that, i have transferred the page here but the previous one needs to be deleted.