ItsMods

Full Version: speed axis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
help, I took the code and pasted it but the ability to error! public override void OnPlayerSpawned (ServerClient Client)
{
if (Client.Team == Teams.Allies)
{
g_speed_var = 200;
}
}
I wish that were running faster infected survivors have error-g_speed_var not exist in the current context! help pls
Define the var?
(03-15-2013, 16:21)Jone Calerone Wrote: [ -> ]help, I took the code and pasted it but the ability to error! public override void OnPlayerSpawned (ServerClient Client)
{
{
g_speed_var = 200;
}
}
I wish that were running faster infected survivors have error-g_speed_var not exist in the current context! help pls

It isn't possible to do this with the speedplugin, use Client.Other.SpeedScale
(03-15-2013, 16:24)8q4s8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2013, 16:21)Jone Calerone Wrote: [ -> ]help, I took the code and pasted it but the ability to error! public override void OnPlayerSpawned (ServerClient Client)
{
{
g_speed_var = 200;
}
}

It isn't possible to do this with the speedplugin, use Client.Other.SpeedScale
public override void OnPlayerSpawned(ServerClient Client)
{
{
Client.Other.SpeedScale = 400;
}
}
This is also not not worked
Is it supposed to be +=? Don't recall... 99% sure it's not though.
(03-15-2013, 17:12)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Is it supposed to be +=? Don't recall... 99% sure it's not though.
you do not know the code? I need a code that would have been infected by the speed advantage
I never dabbled in S.A. :<
It's basically speed*speedScale (if you got speed 100 and speedscale 1.2 it's like you got a speed of 120). The speedscale is changing if you switch weapons, that's why you shouldn't use OnPlayerSpawned().
lol He was asking me for this code like 2 weeks.

@8q4s8 Sometimes it changes without reason. Maybe something was scripted in gscs/hardcoded.