ItsMods

Full Version: How to launch single player mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(01-22-2013, 15:23)Erik The Born Wrote: [ -> ]So are you guys gona help or not.... this thread was made so i could get help by people to get my singleplayer mods running. You can talk about people not knowing modding or not somewhere else, help or leave.

@lost already made trick how to use mods in singleplayer or zombiemode.
Just use search.
But hey - what option do I choose if native mod loading support already exists for the SP?
(01-22-2013, 20:03)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]But hey - what option do I choose if native mod loading support already exists for the SP?

you cannot, becase they blocked "fs_game"
(01-25-2013, 07:59)tomglazer Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2013, 20:03)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]But hey - what option do I choose if native mod loading support already exists for the SP?

Use damn search, guys :_:

http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Tuto...tools.html

Do same for single player files. ( patch.ff, common.ff )
Ok so thats for zombies, but if i want to to make campaign then? how do i do then?
(01-25-2013, 15:50)Erik The Born Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so thats for zombies, but if i want to to make campaign then? how do i do then?

Do same with patch.ff and common.ff. Not zombies_patch.ff
Just rename it.
(01-25-2013, 07:59)tomglazer Wrote: [ -> ]

The var is write-protected, indeed, but that doesn't mean you cannot modify it. Trust me.

Edit: @sailormoon patch.ff and common.ff both include files the mod tools wont compile, nor exist.
hey,
i did search, and found no info about it.
and i am not referring to sp mods, even in multiplayer mods you cannot use fs_game.
i can only launch mods from the main menu.

i know it's possible to make it writeable, but how?

(tried to use white list as well..) Huh
dunno if this is a little of-my-topic. But when i try to modify zombies. i get this error.
UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: Com_LoadBsp: Not allowed at this time!
i saw master131 say: hehehe, so true. Just edited the linker to accept bsp files, don't have any to test with though. Can i have that modyfied linker? otherwise how do i allow bsp to be compiled?
(01-26-2013, 17:29)Erik The Born Wrote: [ -> ]dunno if this is a little of-my-topic. But when i try to modify zombies. i get this error.
UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: Com_LoadBsp: Not allowed at this time!
i saw master131 say: hehehe, so true. Just edited the linker to accept bsp files, don't have any to test with though. Can i have that modyfied linker? otherwise how do i allow bsp to be compiled?

You need to "hack" linker.exe.
I tried it, had some success but then i deleted it
Pages: 1 2 3