ItsMods

Full Version: MW2 ui_mp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yeah... whatever yadayada ui_mp dumped after a few years.
Credits: @NTAuthority
Nice, I thought this was impossible. But it's still pretty useless without the .inc files. It doesn't have any defines either.
There's also some errors in this. [Image: Lwc059i.png]

Is he going to release how to do this?
We have to fix it ourselves as he won"t support us trying to fix it. I have no idea why but whatever. I still don't see the actual hud or am I blind?
My best outcome: [Image: 5lq.png]
Errors in console: http://pastebin.com/xAvxn13v
Yea, it's pretty shitty, it has lots of errors. There's also lots of stuff missing

I see lots of things like
dvarString( && )
(01-20-2013, 22:34)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, it's pretty shitty, it has lots of errors. There's also lots of stuff missing

I see lots of things like
dvarString( && )

Yeah... I know... but I'm working on it though. May take a while but I'll fix it in the end most likely. (Or NTA will since he's dumped it before and said he fixed it somehow but hasn't told me how.)
[Image: zif.png]
that's my best version so far... I disabled all visible when whatever. That's what's causing issues for weaponbar_hd at least. If you see anything missing inside then you have to find whatever goes in there yourself. Just a little tip, I'll be looking into it more..

Note: The grenades don't count down for some reason.

Note2: Also I put a parenthesis around the visible when as it's ofc missing one and that's why I was getting invalid token's and now I get this:
Code:
[     25244] Error: Invalid operation - missing parameter inside function or parenthesis
[     25246] Error: stray operands in expression
[     25249] Error: Invalid operation - missing parameter inside function or parenthesis
[     25250] Error: stray operands in expression
[     25252] Error: Invalid operation - missing parameter inside function or parenthesis
[     25254] Error: stray operands in expression
[     25256] Error: Invalid operation - missing parameter inside function or parenthesis
[     25258] Error: stray operands in expression
[     25260] Error: Invalid operation - missing parameter inside function or parenthesis
[     25263] Error: stray operands in expression
It's probably easier to just port the cod4 hud (source in mod tools) than doing this..
possibly... but how would you know all the functions? I mean it's should technically be the same... but you never know. I'll give it a try later on.