ItsMods

Full Version: Game Type Changer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dayum, pretty good for your first post. XML commented code too, nice, nice. Keep up the good work.
Thanks, I have another plugin that I will release in about 2-3 days time
Nice job senor. (fancy spanish n)
I realy like ur plugin, but when I try to write "!gt dome tdm" it writes me smth like that: "Invalid mapname".
What's wrong?
(01-10-2013, 06:27)SMIRNOFF2096 Wrote: [ -> ]I realy like ur plugin, but when I try to write "!gt dome tdm" it writes me smth like that: "Invalid mapname".
What's wrong?

The only reason for that message to appear is if the map doesn't exist in your zone/english folder, just for my sanity could you please ensure that zone/english/mp_dome.ff does exist as I'm not sure if any other folders ever exist within the zone folder.
You should add more folder names.
Like zone/japanese, zone/russian, zone/swedish etc
(01-10-2013, 09:38)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]You should add more folder names.

Is there a public list of these folder names as I would feel better with a 100% correct list in front of me to use
(01-10-2013, 09:50)SgtLegend Wrote: [ -> ]

Is there a public list of these folder names as I would feel better with a 100% correct list in front of me to use

Look in steam, MW3 > Properties > Languages
(01-10-2013, 10:24)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2013, 09:50)SgtLegend Wrote: [ -> ]

Look in steam, MW3 > Properties > Languages

Actually thought of a much more full proof way of detecting the folders, will release an update soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4